Home

The Official OJP Team/Team meeting thread :D

Maxstate

As you might know, OJP is on the verge of a breakthrough in the JA modding community. Lately the workload has just been stressing Razor out and has been causing slowdowns in OJP's vital progress, simply because coding is time consuming and stressful.

I'm here to call upon all ye that've helped in the past, that have contributed, that have coded, that have helped OJP become what it is today.

We have to put together an OJP team. A coding team. A team that will work together on one simple point objective on dates that they feel comfortable with.

With a spread out workload, the right tasks in the right hands OJP can make it's way to 0.1.0 much much sooner than we've ever dreamt! :D

Right now everyone is working on their own OJP of some sort. Everyone strives to their own ambitions and ideas and there is nothing wrong with that. But if we all were to focus our skills, talents and time on a single objective, one unified OJP where everyone gets equal say about what goes in, we could create a marvelous game and not to mention a much more advanced platform for all of you coders that want to create your own OJP!

Sushi, Vruki, Hocks? I know you are the 3 most interested in OJP enhanced. I've talked to Hocks and he agreed, he'll take on the finer tasks and simultaneously work on his coding skills while Razor does the hardcore work.

With Sushi and Vruki on this the possibilities seem endless. Don't be frightened, I haven't signed you up for anything guys ;) Accepting this or not is all up to you!

Thursday is going to be the main working day, thursday we can all come together and work on the code, then test it out on the code server. The biggest plus point I can assure you guys is that this way your changes, your personal customizations will get much much more thought and recognition and have a much bigger chance to get into the main OJP. Not just that but as I said, you're going to have a platform that you know through and through, a platform that's build-ready for you.

Inspiration? motivation?? How's this:

Razor Ace says:

anyway, I think I got this experience system near the prototype phase. it's easier than I thou:)

:D

To come back to my main question, Sushi and Vruki, we need you, please get in touch with me however you can. My email/msn = arminhalilovic@hotmail.com . We can also discuss things here if you'd like, though it won't be as fast. You're not obligated to anything, I haven't decided anything for and don't you forget that! The OJP community wants you guys to work together. You could do beautiful things.

Any other potential coders, modelers, skinners, mappers, if you want to make an appearance or join then this is your thread.

Thank you for reading and I sincerely hope this works out.

I'll join a meeting to see if I can help some but atm I don't know how much good I can do. It's Ramadan and during the day I'm a little spaced out & have a bad schedule for doing stuff on the computer. I doubt I could do anything today (Thursday), but maybe I could make it to a meeting let me know what time you guys want.

I'll join a meeting to see if I can help some but atm I don't know how much good I can do. It's Ramadan and during the day I'm a little spaced out & have a bad schedule for doing stuff on the computer. I doubt I could do anything today (Thursday), but maybe I could make it to a meeting let me know what time you guys want.

This was Ace's idea, he just wants me as speaker so you'll have to talk to him :) Get on MSN as soon as you can!

Archived