Home

Who commands the Merciless?

Darth Ablett

Just looking thorugh the pics Aayla posted - great job by the way - and there are a few pictures of the Merciless. It's an Aggressor-class ship.

http://www.gamed.nl/messages/32174.jpg

I was wondering who commands it? I assume Tyber, but I could be wrong. Urai doesn 't really seem like a pilot to me - he'd have to put his blades down. :nut:

I also can't watch those three MTV trailers, are they able to be downloaded directly? Then maybe hosted in the empireatwar.net media section? :naughty:

Though I don't know about the Merciless, for the MTV trailers, they can't be shown outside the USA due to copyright restrictions. :(

Learn to use Proxy :)

Urai seems powerful in ground combat, and I wonder if he also gets to swap out his blasters, or use some dashing/uppercutting kick.

I would love to see a "starfighter zooming" Urai, if only for fun. A Z-95 IS FINE TOO. Just stick him in a fighter, PLEASE!!!!!!!!

No, I am not asking for a "Barrel Roll" special ability, nor will I ask for a team of pilots consisting a froghead, hot foxy chick, that starfox dude and a guy with long ears. But PLEASE give him a starfighter.

The Merciless has a cloaking generator, and also has Blast (a high-powered shot from the main cannon that is pretty nasty; usually a one-hit kill for a hard point or smaller ships).

OK cool, thanks. That white logo on the Consortium ships is pretty awesome.

Also, I just watched the MTV videos - thanks for the direct link Anarch - and a thought struck me.

What sort of gun does Tyber have on the ground? Damn that thing is powerful! :blaze6:

Looks awesome!

Just one question on the whole flagship thing:

In Empire at War, when Boba Fett/Darth Vader are on a planet, Slave I/Tie Advance isn't in space anymore.

This won't happen with these big flagships i.e. merciless/executor, right?

Also, you will have to pay for these, right?

Otherwise, it would be kinda stupid. I mean, the executor just vanashing into thin air just to put a sith lord on the planet?

I just wanted to make sure.

Well. That sucks.

I mean, in Return of the Jedi, Vader isn't even on the Executor half the time. He's either on Endor or on the Death Star.

Well, poo, i'll just have to XML piett to be in total command of the executor while having vader fly around independently in his little tie fighter.

BTW, in the tie fighter games he does fly in a tie defender. I'm pretty sure that the executor is operational at this point.

I'm betting it means you won't get Vader as a hero until you purchase the Executor.

Oh, and in the canon Vader flies an experimental TIE Advanced/x1, equipped with a hyperdrive.

I think this will be the case as well, but they could just have Vader arrive at Tech level 4 and have him float around in space like the emporer.

EDIT: I just realised how silly that sounds.

Hey guys :D

Haven't been here for a while.. But now i came back to check up on the Latest FoC news. Im of Course interested in the Cool Zan's consortium however I will stay Royal to the Empire :vsd:

So does someone has found a Nifty Space Overview.. Which includes all Ships with Pics * Only consortium actually .. as i know almost all Empire/Rebel ships by looking at it ;) * ( Aggressor Class , Vengeance and such.. )

MTFBWY! :holosid:

Archived