Home

Who commands the Merciless?

Darth Ablett

Hey guys :D

Haven't been here for a while.. But now i came back to check up on the Latest FoC news. Im of Course interested in the Cool Zan's consortium however I will stay Royal to the Empire :vsd:

So does someone has found a Nifty Space Overview.. Which includes all Ships with Pics * Only consortium actually .. as i know almost all Empire/Rebel ships by looking at it ;) * ( Aggressor Class , Vengeance and such.. )

MTFBWY! :holosid:

There's a thread called "new pics" posted by Aayla-Secura. A link in the first post should get you some eye candy. I don't know if everything is there, but it's a lot.

Welcome back your majesty. :king1:

Thank you Valter, Can u now bring me my Toe nail Clipper .. i have some unfinished business to take care off! :sbdance

Why can't i download the Demo yet.. It's supposed to be out right?

Ow and Darth Anarch.. Because we have a Similarity in our names. I think everything should work out well.. Until i Backstab , Freeze u in Carbonite , or throw u a in a Volcano river.. All is gonna be Just Fiiiiiiiiiineeee :yoda4

LOL

...What business to take care of? (I know I'll end up regretting that I asked this)

I think the demo will be available for download tomorrow. (I could be wrong though)

EDIT: I just noticed our avatars. (Maul, Vader, Sidious)

LOL

LoL indeed..

...What business to take care of? (I know I'll end up regretting that I asked this)

Commander.. Prepare the carbon freezing chamber for Mr.Valter..! Why u ask? He said something about my Toe Nails!

I think the demo will be available for download tomorrow. (I could be wrong though)

Set Course for the FilePlanet system! i want them alive!

EDIT: I just noticed our avatars. (Maul, Vader, Sidious)

Impressive .. most impressive..

Speaking of the level 3 DarkTroopers... in one of the MTV videos you could see one of them doing something like firing wrist lasers. Do they have wrist lasers, or for that matter any weapons other than the shoulder-launched rockets?

I'm not too sure, but wrist lasers are cool and dark troopers are supposed to be walking weapons platforms, so I can deal with that. Plus, are you going to argue with them - 2 meter tall engines of destruction? :D

I agree, those darktroopers look awesome. By far the best new Imperial ground units in my opinion.

The phase 1 darktroopers will probably operate like the royal guards in EAW. I expect that their shields will repel blasterfire as well.

The phase 2 darktroopers seem like the perfect counter to the annoying rebel infiltrators with those powerful blaster cannons that they carry. The jetpacks will help with retreating back to Imperial repair stations in addition to pursuing fleeing enemies.

Those hulking phase 3 darktroopers seem like the perfect swiss army knife. When defending a planet they can be used to foil enemy vehicle and infantry assaults alike, thanks to their diversity of weapons. When attacking a planet they can use their jetpacks to reach distant targets quickly without worrying about resistance along the way.

I can't wait to use these new Imperial toys in the expansion! :dtrooper: :dtrooper: :dtrooper:

I agree, those darktroopers look awesome. By far the best new Imperial ground units in my opinion.

The phase 1 darktroopers will probably operate like the royal guards in EAW. I expect that their shields will repel blasterfire as well.

The phase 2 darktroopers seem like the perfect counter to the annoying rebel infiltrators with those powerful blaster cannons that they carry. The jetpacks will help with retreating back to Imperial repair stations in addition to pursuing fleeing enemies.

Those hulking phase 3 darktroopers seem like the perfect swiss army knife. When defending a planet they can be used to foil enemy vehicle and infantry assaults alike, thanks to their diversity of weapons. When attacking a planet they can use their jetpacks to reach distant targets quickly without worrying about resistance along the way.

I can't wait to use these new Imperial toys in the expansion! :dtrooper: :dtrooper: :dtrooper:

I agree with all of the above, but one question: Do Phase III have jetpacks?? I can't remember.

I wonder how the Merciless is gonna stand up against the new and improved Home One? In fact, it will be quite interesting to see how the consortium's shield-leeching ability will stand up against the rebels' shield regeneration ability - definitely wanna see who comes out on top against that!

Well, depending on if you or the enemy as the Consortium has bought the sheild leeching tech from the Black Market (which I assume will be expensive), then I see a very interesting fight. I think that it would be a balanced fight because depending on who plays their cards right, either can be the victor.

Archived