Home

New Testbase screenshots!

Fracman

Looking rather splendid, I think! :D I love the Fest level and I really can't wait for the next demo.

But what's all this...

Long time nothing happened, but now there is finally a dozen of new screenshots from Salv, who is the last man standing.

The map is nearly finished, as he says.

Please post your thoughts and comments in the forum!

I don't know if I'll be able to continue myself,

so it might be my last post here.

Perhaps someone else should continue in my place.

Does that mean that Salv will soon be the only person working on the project?

:cry8: This beautiful project is going to die!!

Damn, I wish I could do something to help :( Sadly, I'm more of a poster/t-shirt design bloke.

Here's hoping I've gotten the wrong end of the stick...

B.

I thought it was an established fact Fracman has a tendency to be overly melodramatic when things are moving a bit slow. :p

At any rate, that Salv is the last man standing is a mistake. I'm still working on the mod. There has been a significant amount of improvement on dtention center. I'm putting the final touches on a new build that I plan to upload tonight, along with a gallery of screenshots, so there will hopefully be some more material to look at very soon. On top of that, I have two-and-a half years to continue work on the mod no matter how little or much time I can devote to it, and I'm committed to working on it 'til the very end. So, I'll make sure it doesn't die. I'm as anxious to see the whole thing finished as anyone else.

Cheers!

I'm not sure how serious Fracman was, but if you need someone to post screenshots on the webpage (or do anything else with it, for that matter), I'm up for it. I keep thinking I'd like to teach myself to map or do something else useful for the mod, but I'm finding it hard to get around to getting started.

The screenshots look great, by the way.

• 2 weeks later...
This looks fantastic, guys. I still have a healthy interest in this project and a fair amount of respect for the work being done. As a computer graphic artist myself, I know there has been an incredible amount of effort and time put forth. I hope this continues as you are putting out a real quality body of work. :)

Been a bit quiet on these forums, how are u guys, hope the mod is going well. Its a shame that lucas hasn't made many games (in my opinion) which are as good as these classics (darkforces and JK Darkforces II). Except for the occasional game such as KOTOR but then again that's not an FPS. Anyway good luck, u guys definitely have made the 1st 3 levs amazing, felt like playing the original levels (but with better graphics and architecture).

Any way hope all is well and hopefully your site will be back up soon

Chris :)

the screenshots looks very promising, i'm sure that a lot of people are waiting for the mod or a third demo,

for example, i do not post here very often but i follow the progress of the mod with much care.

keep the good work and don't worry, we continue to wait for downloading something good to play. Thanks for your work.

Archived