Home

trouble on nar shadaa

babyewok

I am having trouble on Nar Shadaa, I have beat the game more times than the number of fingers you have on your hands, so its not a where do i go next thread but for sum reason this time through the game I can't get the invitation from visquis even though I have completed every quest that I can access (i have fought the red eclipse on the ebon hawk). I have consulted the book form of the strategy guide and the DVD...none have helped. I spent over 5 hours running around on nar shadaa trying to access the invitation.

please help me!!

I don't recall the whole quest exactly, but the things I know about it are:

-The request will trigger when you enter (or stand in front of) the entertainment promenade (I think) and nowhere else.

-There's a bigger chance it will glitch when you aren't playing light or dark, but grey instead.

• 2 weeks later...
Could this glitch have happened if there is numerous scrathes on the bottom of the disk?

I don't think so. I had an almost scratchless disc and it happened to me twice. And Ztalker, your wrong. You get the message after you eliminate that Red something group. When you exit the Ebon Hawk you should get the message.

Off-topic: When that gang takes over your ship, what happens to the rest of the party?

Archived