Home

Dark Age of the New Republic

Danera sat down and looked at Strider.

"The Republic has already died. There is now a new Galactic power. The Imperials and the Republic met a few days ago in peace talks. It was revealed yesterday that the two had united into the Galactic Alliance after the unsuccessful attack on Tibrin" he said and raised his feet on the table.

"However, call me old-fashioned, but now it seems that the Galactic Alliance is the attacker. The Dominion has been nothing but good on the people of it's worlds and it even is protecting Ossus from the rest of the jedi order. The Dominion is defending itself and isn't attacking any more planets" he said and looked back at the looks thrwon at him.

"Oh, come on. You've noticed it just as well as I have. In the end, Tepe has made it possible for cultures that would have withered and died within the Republic to flourish. Even now my spies tell me he is arranging a large meeting with the other worlds' leaders with Jedi from Ossus as honorary guests. You must admit that he has that chivalry in him that nobody has had since... well, ever" Danera said and shook his head at them.

"Forget the point he is a Sith Lord. Look at the good he has done to the people. Not once he has bombed a world to smithereens like the Sith-controlled Empires before the Dominion. He doesn't diminish the meaning of free speech, but hears what the leaders of the planets have to say. I would advice you to sneak to the meeting he is holding and hear how his Government works. I can give you a freighter for use until the Ragnarok is repaired if you wish to go" Danera said and smiled at them with a reassuring gleam in his eyes.

------

Tepe sighed as he walked out of the medical section of the shuttle and left outside the ship. He met the Colonel outside who gave the latest news. The Lord smiled and thanked before going back inside the shuttle and resting also.

------

The three ships jumped out of hyperspace above Tibrin. Several ships were arriving on the planet with the leaders of the many, many worlds of the Dominion inside them. The shuttle left the hangar, carrying inside the Dark Lord, his apprentice and the many guards. The ship made it's way swiftly throught the atmosphere and eventually landed on the palace grounds. The Lord walked out with his apprentice, who had recovered well enought during the hyperspace travel, and the guards following them straight inside the palace. It would still take until the next morning for everyone to be ready.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strider growled under his breath. It was at this point, the others realized it wasn't even almost at Tepe that his anger, his battle, his entire conflict, was with.

It was within Cylia that his anger lay. He couldn't believe she betrayed him like that. He could not believe that the one whom he was closest friends with desired to turn against him.

Strider sighed. "Riebe...send one of them to go spy on the meeting..." he muttered, giving in to Danera's idea. He turned to leave the room. It was not a look of defeat on his face that he had given in to this plan, but rather, pain of loss for his friend. He exited the conference room and made his way toward the Ragnarok, putting on a cold expression so as to hide any emotion. The only indication of anything wrong was through his eyes.

When he finally made it on board the Ragnarok, in the safety of his personal cabin on board, he cracked, and fell apart. He clenched his fists tightly and gritted his teeth forcefully. His eyes quivered as he let full acceptance of what happened finally wash over him. He took the hard drive from his pocket and plugged it into a station in his room. The computer began to read off the information over a speakerphone, he sat on the edge of the bed in the quarters, head resting between his hands over his temples, listening to everything documented on the Hunters by the Sith while feeling his own emotions wash over him.

After Strider had left, Danera shook his head and looked at the rest.

"We intercepted a message to the leaders. Within them was a crypted password so they could get past the planetary defences. It seems Tibrin is in the highest state of emergency they can think of. We'll load the ship with some equipment you can use to get throught to the landing pads, but you'll be on your own if you want to get to the amphitheater" the pirate said and stood up, going around the table, sitting on the corner and then continuing.

"The ship will need three crew members. I can get you the main pilot that will hold all the passwords and info to get you landed safely, so that leaves two of you to go. You need to decide within the next two hours. That's how long it will take for us to prepare the ship for you. We'll then jump out of hyperspace for a moment so you can get off and then continue for the Shadowport. I'll leave you to decide. If you need me, I'll be on the bridge" the man said and left after flashing them a confident smile.

((No action has been made, it's wednesday 6th of December, I am very unhappy and disappointed by you people. Just because it's the independence day of Finland, I'm going to give you time until next wednesday. If there has been no message via PMs or posting or MSN or whatever suits your purposes, I am going to kill everyone who have been inactive for at least a week))

((Long OOC:

I'm sorry for being inactive. I lost my place. I just spent a long time (:p) reading the thread from beginning to end, so I finally understand what's going on.

The two former Jedi men also went through the procedure. Then, Riebe turned to Cylia.

I especially feel bad about missing this part, considering it was probably the most important part of Kin's fictional life :p

Anyway, I promise I'll be an active character from now on :D))

---------------------

Kin spoke up for the first time. "Considering the fact I haven't been much help lately, I volunteer to be one of the members of this mission," he said with conviction.

Katherine finally spoke up as well, looking at the others. She had remained silent while Flamehart left, and now finally chose the moment to join in. "I will participate as well. This is an excellent opportunity for us new Hunters to work together as a team and accomplish the task," she said assuredly to the others, confident they could do the job.

--------------------

Flamehart's eyes had grown dim once again, the luster in them gone, no longer as penetrating as usual. It occurred to him suddenly that he should mend his arm, and as he turned his head to look at it, found a strange sight. There was no injury, no wound, not even a trace of the blood previously running down his arm. There was no stain of it, except on the clothing in which it got on, but did not show up much on his black and red clothing to begin with. He moved it around, surprisingly feeling no pain whatsoever. He stared curiously, but did not wish to test it to see if it would happen twice. He stood, but stumbled some. He was tired, his body drained from the fight with Tepe. He looked at the mirror, and saw himself. His pale skin, his dim eyes - He decided then, after seeing himself a miss, that he would not let his emotions control him. He shut off the datapad that was still reading off information through speakerphone, deciding he would read it later, and left to go catch back up with the other Hunters.

Reibe nodded. "Kin and Katherine shall go." She turned to Jahara. "You will stay with me and I will teach you further."

"I want to go," Jahara objected. Reibe smiled slightly.

"Patience," she said softly. "Kin and Katherine beat you to it. There will be plenty of action for you in the future. Do not let your impatience get in the way of your learning."

Turning to Kin and Katherine, she said, "The two of you have had significant training as Hunters. Remember the most important things you have learned; Hunters blend in with their surroundings. You keep an eye on the prey and return to the pack to inform. Do not engage. Be as safe as you possibly can."

She turned and led Jahara away for further training.

Katherine stopped Jahara just before she left, and told her, "Jahara, don't worry. You're far overqualified for this mission, it is Kin and myself that still need to be tested. Strider has been..distracted, and I have not gotten as far as you have with Riebe."

With that, she patted her "Sister" reassuringly on the shoulder as she left with Riebe, and looked at Kin. "Ready for this, Kin?" she asked, looking at him, wanting now more than ever to put what she'd learned just from watching to the test.

----------

Strider caught up to Riebe and Jahara as they were leaving. He looked at Riebe, his eyes showing somewhat of an apology for being such a handful lately, and asked, "Where are the other two? Going on the mission, I assume?"

The pirate fleet dropped out of hyperspace and the intercom crackled open.

"Sith Hunters, we're docking with one of our bigger ships. Your ship waits there in Hangar 1-B" the voice of Danera sounded around the ship, informing of the thunk and slight vibration felt inside the ship. A pirate came into the conference room and smiled at the Hunters.

"I'll be your pilot to Tibrin. Lets go then" the man said and started leading them to the ship.

------

((Some time skipping here to get this thing back up and running as it should))

The pirate ship landed in a landing platform in the middle of the busiest city of Tibrin. The ramp lowered and the pilot came out to sign something and pay the landing fee.

"I'll be around here if you need me. Here's a map if you need me and my comlink adress. Danera told me to suggest to you that you find the Jedi and slip inside with them or you won't get past the guards. The Amphitheater is that way. Up on the cliff" he said to them and pointed at a light gray building in the distance. He then walked off to make sure the ship was being fueled and unloaded properly.

------

A group of four hovercars approached Tepe's palace and stopped infront of the main entrance, Tepe and his guards came out with Charna and her guards. The Lord wore a black tunic in the style of Darth Maul with the exception that it held a leather overtunic such as those of Anakin Skywalker's. Also, the tunic had several golden embroideries on it one being the Sith Dominion logo, one the Sith Order logo and the rest being Sith symbols. The Lord's old lightsabers were hanging on the large belt as he thought the swords would be too much. The cape was dark, yet not quite black, with golden shoulder pads and violet edges with a small ridge behind the head like he was a vampire or something. The insides of the cape were blood red.

Tepe held Charna's hand like they were a pair going to a ball as they walked down the steps and the large party got into the cars. They left swiftly for the amphitheater, even if it was still silent with only the guards present

"Yes," Reibe answered. "Katherine and Kin volunteered themselves for the infiltration. I can only hope they don't run into more trouble than they can handle." She frowned, worried. "Strider, do you think they're ready?"

"Reibe," Jahara said softly, "it is a meeting of peace, if I understood things aright. If they can slip in unnoticed, then nothing will go wrong."

"Yes, but how are they to..." Reibe began. Then, a flicker of understanding came to her. "Ah! The Jedi." Then, she shot an odd look in Jahara's direction and smirked. "Only a matter of moments ago, you were cursing up a storm in Old Corellian. Now, you go off sounding like a Jedi again."

"What, you think a Corellian is incapable of wise words?" Jahara retorted. Reibe laughed.

"Now there's the fiery Corellian we're just getting to know!" she exclaimed. Sobering up, she nodded. "You're right, though. I should not doubt them."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Charna allowed herself to be led along by Tepe, dressed in a clean outfit, an exact copy of her old red suit, but with a few more decorations. In addition to the extra decorative patterns, the suit was also a darker shade, more maroon than red.

"I've been slipping in and out of consciousness for almost a day now, Lord Tepe," Charna said softly, so only Tepe could hear. "It has only been today that I have been aware enough to understand much of what's happening, and still I have questions."

She looked around, running her free hand through her short ponytail. "We are going to an amphitheater. That much I have gathered, and yet in all the excitement of preparing for the trip, I'm afraid I have not managed to gather what our purpose is in doing so."

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

A small Jedi shuttle landed on a pad not far from the amphitheater, resting there for several long minutes before opening to allow its passengers to disembark. First from the shuttle was Grand Master Luke Skywalker. Closely following him was Master Kyle Katarn. Behind them, a group of eight Knights emerged from the shuttle. A guard stood by to accept the docking fee, but he seemed puzzled by the number of Jedi standing before him.

"Master Skywalker," he said slowly, "didn't you say you would have ten Jedi, apart from you and Master Katarn?"

"Did I?" Luke wondered, sounding a little surprised. "Well, that was not my intention. There will be ten. But the other two are running a little late. We'll meet up with them before entering the amphitheater."

"You'd best hope so," the man said. "Without you, they'll not be getting in."

Luke smiled slightly and nodded, understanding far more than this man would ever know. "I understand."

As the Jedi moved past the man, heading for the amphitheater, Kyle whispered to Luke, "So you're sure they'll come to us?"

"Of course," Luke answered certainly. "We are the only way the Hunters will have eyes inside. They'll send two. So keep your eyes open. It could be any of them... Reibe, Strider, Katherine, Jahara, Kin, Raek..."

"Well at least let's hope they've dressed themselves as a Jedi would," one of the Knights murmured. Luke chuckled quietly.

"Dressed as a Jedi would?" he echoed. Turning to Kyle, he said, "I wasn't aware we had a dress code... not since the fall of the Old Order. You haven't been changing things up on me, have you, Kyle?"

Kyle laughed. "Hardly," he answered. "But you have to admit. The Jedi of late... especially our True Jedi seem to have a habit of dressing a little... scruffy."

"Scruffy?" Luke smiled. "Alright then. Let us hope the Hunters had the sense to dress... 'scruffy' instead of donning some richly embroidered robes."

The party of Jedi chuckled and continued on their way.

Tepe smiled and looked at Charna.

"There is no one purpose. I have decided to hold a meeting of our planets' leaders. The main purpose is to decide on the situation with the Galactic Alliance and it's aggression against us. The other stuuf includes such as should the Dominion establish a small base on Ossus to refuel and hold the equipment needed to defend it from the GA, election of new Governors, establishing an embassy between the Dominion and the 'True Jedi', the growing threat of Pirate and Sith Hunter activity and all that kind of stuff. I'll also declare a state of emergency and remove for a short while all special agreements with our planets. It'll raise a ruckus but we need to get every piece of equipment for our Military we can get. Now that we're fighting both the Empire and the Republic as a joined force, we're too weak for an all out war" Tepe explained and smiled softly.

"Do not worry. I have arranged you to sit with the Queen of Naboo. The only thing you must do is listen. You are getting better by the minute. I think I can start your training sessions the day after tomorrow if nothing else comes up" he noted before the motion started to slow down and they reached the entrance of the Amphitheater.

"You should be pleasantly surprised by the inside architecture" the Lord chuckled as the door was opened and he got out with the Lady. The guards followed them inside as two 'sunguards' at the door knelt as they passed inside and past the many statues, one of them being Charna.

((I created the Amphitheater article yesterday. If you want details, go check it out))

Strider, much to Riebe's surprise, and almost seeming entirely out of a motive just to make her uncomfortable, shook his head and said solemnly.

"No, they are not ready."

At the look on Riebe's face, he could only smirk and continue, "When are we ever? When is a Hunter ever prepared for anything when everything has to be planned on the fly? The whole basis of being a Hunter is to expect the unexpected. Do not worry. They are capable of completing this task, if that's what you're worried about, but whether they're ready or not, that's dependent on how well they adapt to changes in the situation."

Finally, he looked at the two, laughed, then said, "See Jahara, even the Leader of the Hunters needs some additional training after 2000 years of service."

---------------------

Katherine, indeed, had changed her garb to clothes she had more commonly worn while being a Jedi, and having spent time on Ossus before, was already well aware of the way the new Jedi of this age dressed. Kin should have been as well, and she advised him to dress the same. When they landed, and paid the docking fee, they were not too far from where the Jedi were. She looked over at Kin and nodded. "Let's go join them. Hopefully they will not be too startled," she said.

Reibe smiled weakly and nodded. "It's true, Jahara," she said softly. "There may come a day where I'll find something to learn from you."

Jahara snorted. "When that day comes, you be sure to let me know exactly what it is you need to learn," she said. "Never been all that good at teaching... or seeing when teaching's needed."

"You'll have fair warning," Reibe promised.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Charna paused at seeing a statute of herself, slowing just enough to see it without falling behind Tepe. "Of me?" she asked slowly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ah!" Luke exclaimed as he caught sight of Katherine and Kin. "There they are. Kyle, if you would, please?"

Kyle nodded and stepped forward. "Kin! Katherine. Over here!"

The Jedi party moved to greet the two Hunters and Luke bowed slightly as they met.

"Your presence and your need for our cover has been forseen," he whispered into their ears. "We announced that we would have a party of twelve."

"And now we do," Kyle said. "Kin, Katherine, welcome. Let's go on in, shall we?"

"To uphold appearances, you must stay with our party through the entire ordeal," Luke said. "As we are expected to have twelve, you will scarcely be looked at."

He turned to lead the group into the Amphitheater.

Tepe looked back at her as the guards stopped like their Lord had done.

"Aye, but it will be there only for the time when you are still loyal to the cause ad follow both my teachings as a Sith and the laws of the Dominion as it's representative. Now, let's go. The meeting is to begin any minute now" he said and continued walking. He stopped at the last of the statues and turned to the Colonel.

"Take her to the Queen's box and make sure she is comfortable. Take three with you to guard the box and send the others down to the speaker box's surroundings. You must stay inside Naboo box at all times and record everything you hear" he said quietly to the colonel and nodded before glancing over at Charna.

"The colonel will take you to the queen. I must get ready myself. Be wary. There will be jedi around" he said before bowing to her with a smile and retreating throught a door to the backstage area where he was to get ready and see to some things before they would be ready to begin. Some of the Sunguards were sent out to collect still missing guests.

A yellow-dressed guard walked out and bowed to the Jedi.

"Jedi, the meeting is starting. Let me show you the way to your box" the man said from under the shiny helmet and waited for them to finish their business so he could lead them to the box reserved to them near the mid-levels and at Tepe's left-hand side

It feels strange, thought Kin to himself, being in the company of the Order and wearing the clothing of a Jedi, and yet I no longer feel at home with them. At least the Hunters are on friendly terms with the Jedi. Kin followed the rest to their seats, looking around and taking everything in. Hundreds of regal-looking world leaders were taking their seats. Many were human, but some were of other, diverse species. Kin turned his attention to the center of the amphitheatre, awaiting the Dark Lord's arrival.

The door to the pit opened and in marched the guards, taking their places alongside the edges before the doors closed again. They stood like statues, holding their force-pikes against their shoulders and a blaster ready beneath their cloaks if anyone was to try and assassinate or cause havoc otherwise. From the very top of the chamber, above the speaker podium, a drumroll sounded and many looked at what they had thought as mere statues or something instad of an actual orchestra. After the short drumroll, the 'March of the Dominion' started playing, which was the national anthem but rarely heard by the population unless there was a parade.

The door opened behind the speaker's podium and in came first the Grand Admiral, the Grand General and then Emukiel Al-Saefar, each one taking a seat behind the podium in their designated seats. Finally, the Lord walked in with two additional guards, who happened to be Sunguards, that stayed to stand by the door for the entirety of the meeting. The national anthem drew towards a close as the Lord walked up the stairs and to the large wooden podium structure that hid the lower torsos of the men. He raised his hands. He had now slipped on a large cloak that covered him like a toga or something similiar that raised with his hands and made him look magnificently large as the leaders gave standing ovations to the Lord. When the Lord sat, the leaders sat also and the amphitheater fell silent until the Lord started speaking.

"Welcome, leaders of the Sith Dominion and our special guests, the Jedi of Ossus. We have gathered here today to speak of such matters as the attack of the Galactic Alliance, new temporary laws of equality to all planets, nominations of new Governors, what happens after Lord Kaoin's death and how we should handle the situation on Ossus. The list is saying we should start with the Galactic Alliance and then continue to Ossus, so let us begin. I won't bother you with much strategic babbling, so let's just say our planets are still our planets and nothing as yet changed. However, because of the Galactic Alliance's aggression to especially our capital world of Tibrin, should we begin open hostilities to counter them and teach them the lesson of not attacking us again, or should we continue to stand back and merely defend our planets while the Alliance exhausts itself? The leader of speech shall be Governor Emukiel Al-Saefar" Tpe said and looked at the leaders and especially glanced over at the jedi before giving Emukiel the go ahead of starting the flow of comments and questions. The Lord sat back, but observed the mood of the jedi in special because if he managed to convince them that the Dominion would work as a more democratic government on the matter of attacking now that it had what it had first of all requested of the Republic. He also knew that if the Hunters had a spy in the midst of the leaders, the spy could be convinced of the Dominion also. Like in all conventions, even besides the turns, people were whispering with each others quite freely, which was much more interesting to the Dark Lord than anything else happening around in the chamber

((Think of the podium as something from a parliament or high court or something. Similiar style to this but a bit higher and different in architecture))

((If you really want to come back, Raek is a bit of a risk to take. Even now most of those i nthe Sith Hunters have really nothing to do. I suppose I could bring Kaoin back to life with the epense of Raek. So, which will it be?))

Emukiel slammed the hammer down on the table and looked around. The votes wre cast, counted and then checked. The Governor stood up and looked at the screen.

"My Lord, Leaders of the Dominion and Jedi Knights. The votes have been counted. The Sith Dominion is to start advancing against the Galactic Alliance" the man pronounced and looked around the chamber and finally to Tepe who stood up also.

"The leaders have spoken. The Sith Dominion will launch full recruitment and creation of further vessels and machinery tomorrow. Next on the list is the situation of Ossus" the Dark Lord said and turned to the Jedi.

"Jedi Knights of Ossus, you are a part of the Sith Space but have been granted a special permit to stay out of the Dominion. However, as you have now come to the situation of the Galactic Alliance threathening you with the Jedi of Coruscant and the Sith Dominion guarding entrance to the viscinities of your planet, we have a few requests and questions of your stance in this war. Keeping ships near Ossus with the closest fueling depot too far away to keep the maintainance at it's peak is risky for our Navy. We wish to establish a civilian-maintained and Jedi-controlled depot on the more desolate areas of Ossus so our ships can refuel and get maintainance more easily, faster and much more efficently. We also wish to know if you are ready to fight with the Sith Dominion to overthrow the heretic and falsely claimed Jedi Order holding it's headquarters on Coruscant" the Lord said and looked at Luke, awaiting for some respone, hopefully a good one for him

Suddenly and seemingly out of nowhere, the corvette's one hallway ripped open. The area was swiftly locked down but everyone inside this area were killed, amongst them Raek.

((There you go. You can begin with Kaoin with him running late or something. I really don't care that much. Just as long he doesn't come down to the pit because that would ust screw up the whole meeting. He can go to the empty boxes, with friendly leaders or somethinglike that))

His robe flowed out from behind him as Kaoin walked swiftly to an empty box, his guards walking double-time behind him. He arrived at the box and growled as he looked over the entire assembly at his tardiness.

"Captain. Guard the door with appropriate men. The else, let them at ease."

With that the captain rapped out swift commands, and Kaoin settled in a seat, his face a grimace.

Luke stood slowly. From where she sat, Charna watched him with great interest. He had done a little of her training when she was still a Jedi and she was curious to know how he would react to the issues brought before him. She thought she knew, but there was one thing she knew for certain: Luke Skywalker was not an easy man to predict.

"First of all, I should like to thank you, Lord Tepe," he said quietly, just barely audible to the entire amphitheater. Raising his voice, he went on. "As I'm sure many of you are aware, the Jedi of Coruscant far outnumber the True Jedi. It is only by the Sith Dominion's intervention that we still exist."

He fell silent for a few moments to let this sink in on the crowd. Then, he went on. "For this reason, we agree to allow the construction of a depot on Ossus for refueling and maintenence. This will also boost our own efficiency with inter-system dealings. I see no reason not to allow this thing that would benefit both the Jedi and the Sith Dominion."

Again he paused, turning to look down at Kyle. As Kyle stood and stepped slightly forward, ahead of Luke, the presence of Kin and Katherine caught Charna's eye. Suspecting Tepe had already seen them, but wanting to be entirely sure, she called to him mentally.

The Hunters have spies among the Jedi. It is likely the Jedi allowed it. Do you want me to distract them? Not to make a physical show of force, of course... but just a few mental... distractions?

"I know that look," Sacha, Queen of Naboo observed. "You're speaking to him."

Charna smiled softly. "Yes, I am communicating with Lord Tepe. The Sith Hunters have two spies amongst the Jedi party. I was just asking my Lord if he wants me to... distract them."

Whether he was oblivious to the mental communication flying back and forth or whether he was just ignoring it, Kyle kept his eyes fixed on Tepe. "The Jedi have never been fully restored to what they once were," he said. "But we have done our best to keep ourselves out of war. If we are to join you in the struggle against the Galactic Alliance, it will be on our own terms."

"We fight a war for peace," Luke interrupted smoothly. "But at times, in the struggle for true peace, negotiation is impossible. This is so in our case. The Jedi of Coruscant want a fight. Since the abrupt splitting of the Order, they have done nothing but train in combat skills. We have done far more than this."

He shook his head. "Lord Tepe, the Jedi of Coruscant are against us. The Galacitc Alliance is against us. They are two bodies that will stop at nothing but the complete destruction of the Sith Dominion and the True Jedi Order. To combat them, we will need every ounce of strength and power available to us."

A shocked silence fell over the Amphitheater. In the silence, Luke's voice seemed even louder and more powerful. "The Sith Dominion has the support of the True Jedi."

At that, the Amphitheater broke into chaotic noise, but Luke held up a hand to silence them. "But as Master Katarn said, we will do so under our terms."

Katarn stood forward again. "We have agreed to fight with you. But we will not fight any longer than is necessary. And if we see a peaceful way for coexistence of the Galactic Alliance and the Sith Dominion, we will press for it. This galaxy has seen too much war for this one to go on any longer than it must."

Charna watched Kin and Katherine, trying to gague their reactions to the bold move of the Jedi, waiting for Tepe to answer her earlier question.

Katherine could not believe her ears. She kept her face straight, but her mind was racing. Her eyes for a moment, broke away from the meeting to look over at Kin in the corner of her eyes, and sent him a message.

"What do you think, Kin? This is shocking news, I wonder how the others will take this."

"Masters Skywalker and Katarn, I assure you that the Dominion has no intentions of letting your jedi lead our troops, as you still are a threat to the Sith Order. You fight on your own terms if you fight at all and on your own missions. The Dominion will only assist if it has other interests on mind. The Jedi Order isn't and should not be an order of generals. Let the job be done by someone who can. I will send with you a list of building companies and designs you can choose as you wish for the fueling depot. The place you can decide yourself. The Jedi matter has been resolved" the Lord said and gave the nod to Emukiel who smashed the hammer down as a conclusion.

'Nay. Do nothing. The shock of the Jedi working alongside the Sith will be enought pain and misery for the Hunters' Tepe commuicated to Charna as he sat down and let other business come into talks.

"Next on the list; the vote on new Governors. Due to the Lord's decision, Charna and Kaoin have been removed of their Governors' positions for training. This also means that the Governors' Council needs members and many worlds need someone to keep an eye out for them. We are taking in the names of possible nominees. State your interest now by standing up and pressing the voting button infront of you"

((I have no knowledge if this RP can now continue as WJ has apparently quit LF, that bastard. I will leave a crack open for anyone to step in and do something, but I think the days of this thread are over. Most of the characters currently needing of a player are key characters and the loss of them can just make this thread crash and burn. So, if nobody is up to take custody of these characters, I have a strong feeling this is the endof one of our most succesful plot-based RP, my friends))

Archived