Home

HELLO TO ALL JEDI AND SITH

ALIEN SLIME

Wow.

What a great website!

I found this place just by searching.

I look forward to making many mods for everyone.

Looks like I have plenty of searching to do, I didnt even know you could mod KOTOR or TSL.

Keep an eye out for me.

Nice to meet you all, and with any luck I wont get slime on you in the process.

Well, since you have already committed the massive, unforgivable mistake of joining us, why don't you have a cup of tea? I hear Pottsie makes some... :D

I'm Sabretooth, and I say that someone should roll in an Ahtonaut list and list out all the members and their personalities. Excellent flame war idea! :xp:

Whatever the case, Welcome and be sure to stick around!

Well, since you have already committed the massive, unforgivable mistake of joining us, why don't you have a cup of tea? I hear Pottsie makes some... :D

Since when did I make a cup of tea :lol:. Welcome to the Forums ALIEN SLIME (You love the CAPS LOCK button don't you?) and have a good time. Like old Sabre, I am on the list of Ahtonaut and Fanfic Writer from the CEC. Enjoy your stay ALIEN SLIME and nice Avatar you've got there.

Welcome, ALIEN SLIME, to the madhouse! :waive1:

While you're here, some general tips of advice:

1. Avoid anyone who's been here for three days or more at all costs. They're completely insane. :p

2. The moderators here may appear fair and just on the outside, but their fingers are just itching to press the ban button... Or worse, they'll use you in their satanic rituals. There are a lot of people here who've made ten or so posts, and then vanished without a trace. Can you explain that, mods? Eh? Eh? :xp:

3. Protect your Mojo from RJM at all costs. He can make even the most serious of individuals howl with laughter, but it's nothing more than a ploy to steal your Mojo. :D

4. Jae Onasi and me - we are bitter enemies, and talking to either one of us could get you caught up in our feud. :D

5. Wear lots and lots and lots and lots of garlic when talking to anyone who has the status of moderator or higher. Keep a vial of holy water handy. The higher their position, the more you should have. :p

6. Should you be obsessed with KotOR to a certain degree, prove your insanity to Jae Onasi and you can go to Hotel Asylum. It's a very nice place. The walls are all nice and padded, and you get to wear comfy jackets. :D

Lastly, I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

6. Should you be obsessed with KotOR to a certain degree, prove your insanity to Jae Onasi and you can go to Hotel Asylum. It's a very nice place. The walls are all nice and padded, and you get to wear comfy jackets. :D

what, you mean it isnt a bordello?

*desperately tries to cancel booking*

Greetings and welcome to LucasForums, ALIEN SLIME! :wavey:

To add to Emperor Devon's list:

7. Beware of Emperor Devon. :nod: He was voted the Most Evil Ahtonaut for 2005 and will likely keep the title for 2006. ;P

Hi, im Herbie by the way. When you hear what i have to say, you'll understand.
Maybe not at first but I'm sure ALIEN SLIME will catch on before too long. ;)

Hello to Alien Slime!

3. Protect your Mojo from RJM at all costs. He can make even the most serious of individuals howl with laughter, but it's nothing more than a ploy to steal your Mojo. :D

Yeah, just 'a little post' and I managed to earn -100 points. :D

4. Jae Onasi and me - we are bitter enemies, and talking to either one of us could get you caught up in our feud. :D

:lol:

Awww, I love you too, Emperor Devon.

In the strictly platonic sense, of course, seeing as Jimbo and I are still very happily married.

Very comfy place. The Thorazine Sunrises are fabulous. They even have the cute little paper umbrellas--your choice of red with little yellow dragons or Caribbean aqua with tropical flowers. :)

what, you mean it isnt a bordello?

*desperately tries to cancel booking*

Now just what kind of gal do you think I am? :D I'm very happy with Jimbo, thank you. Just because I have a special observation room solely for Orlando Bloom doesn't mean I enter it. ;P

:lol:

Awww, I love you too, Emperor Devon.

In the strictly platonic sense, of course, seeing as Jimbo and I are still very happily married.

As you can see, ALIEN SLIME, Jae and I rarely make the least bit of sense. Talking about platonic love while bearing the title of 'nemesis' in our custom titles... :D

Very comfy place. The Thorazine Sunrises are fabulous.

They're spectacular. I've seen quite a few. :D

Or at least, I think I have. You drink lots and lots of brightly colored stuff at Hotel Asylum, and it gets kind of hard to tell whether 'reality' is real or not after a little. :D

Now just what kind of gal do you think I am? :D I'm very happy with Jimbo, thank you. Just because I have a special observation room solely for Orlando Bloom doesn't mean I enter it. ;P

Yes, you're too busy trying to find a way to turn him into a redhead to bother with observation rooms. :p

Archived