Home

Detention Center Screenshots!

DarkStarMojo

What Fracman said. Well, sort of...

There are a few areas that utilize some of the geometry Fatspider originally made - namely the power generator for the tram beam and the small command center, though that's been heavily modified. I intend, in the final version to use the tram he built since I'm sticking with his original Tron-ish idea with the energy beam. Otherwise, the rest of the map is completely new geometry. I'd say 98% of it right now.

And thanks for all the nice comments, guys. It means a lot.

• 3 weeks later...

the screenshots looks very promising, i like the atmosphere. I suppose it means serious efforts and great amount of work.

i do not post very often but i follow the progress of the mod from the beginning. Sure that it will be good to play. We wait.

Do you plane a new demo with the last level made ? Perhaps it could be a good idea to keep the interest of the community, to show that the mod continue to exist and do a good work?

• 4 weeks later...

Great screenshots!

Last week I bought JKA, mainly for playing your DF mod (yes I have the original DF).

Gameplay went smoothly, and I liked the little changes and variations of the levels very much.

The puzzle of level 3 is executed very well, and I hope you will make the hexagonal puzzle with the doors in the other level as well, or a mind-boggling variation of it.

Keep up the good work, even if it takes years - if this forum stays I'm here as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Newly registered long time appreciater, excellent work to all involved in this project... This was an incredible game back in the day, and it would be nice to have a Star Wars run and gun with up to date graphics (aside from the abhorred SWBF) and and update to that incredible game is sorely needed... I truly hope this project continues to its conclusion, I only wish I could offer some sort of help... Amazing work.

Archived