Home

big z into jedi

goldenflames

ok i can turn all my other chars into jedi with other mods but can any1 make a big z 1

i'm thinking big z finds a fellow wookie on dantoine who swore a life debt to a jedi, during the life debt this wookie learnt the ways of the force and is now a jedi, now as part of the life debt the wookie and the jedi travel the galaxy to trian jedi

Wookies are famous for their temper, see chewbacca as reference, the comment on tearing someones arm off if he looses.

that is qhy wookies are not jedi, the temper is as much a part of them as being deceitful is part of being a human

(and you, meaning everyone, can object as much as you want, NOONE lives without lying)

theres a few out there that add gauntlets for him and they worked for me but when you go to a new room he loses the lightsabers. but it might have just been my game. um i think theres one called big bad Z and um theres one that adds a set of gauntlets and some lightsabers to the endar spire at the begging for the pc and then just use the on Zalbar

Archived