Home

cheat codes

RC-1140

• 5 months later...
What about online cheats that few know. other than the spam weapon and behind view?

There is a game glitch that allows you to throw certain gun ammo as if it were a grenade. You may have seen people throwing rockets, or AA ammo (the two most popular ones). Throwing shotgun ammo is also done a lot.

There is another game glitch that lets you shoot your gun while carrying the flag in CTF.

You can bind a certain command to a key to allow easier headshots when you are on the same level surface as your enemy. This can be effective when sniping and when using blaster and/or shotty.

NOTE: I will not provide any specifics on how to do these, as I think they are all dumb and noobish to actually use in-game. However, you *can* find them with Google if you look hard enough.

There is a game glitch that allows you to throw certain gun ammo as if it were a grenade. You may have seen people throwing rockets, or AA ammo (the two most popular ones). Throwing shotgun ammo is also done a lot.

There is another game glitch that lets you shoot your gun while carrying the flag in CTF.

You can bind a certain command to a key to allow easier headshots when you are on the same level surface as your enemy. This can be effective when sniping and when using blaster and/or shotty.

NOTE: I will not provide any specifics on how to do these, as I think they are all dumb and noobish to actually use in-game. However, you *can* find them with Google if you look hard enough.

Lol. I know what you mean, and I do know those, but I'm trying to get a health cheat to do something with a mod.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Listen, these cheats ONLY work if you, as the admin have enabled cheats on your server.

It's not like a person can just join a random public game and start cheating up a storm.

It doesn't work that way... (thankfully!)

So what do you care if people use them on their own private games? It would make the game stupid if everyone used them, which is why at best you'll have one or two servers (out of the 20 or so that exist) use them at any one time and you'll know right away which they are.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived