Home

Garm Bel Iblis

lordzack

I really want to use the Gargantuan. It looks cool, and powerful, and it will be totally awesome to use in raids. But I have a couple of questions about it. How many/what kind of weapons does it have, and what special ability. And how does Garm fit in the storyline? Is the before or after he splits from Mon Mothma?

Six turrets?! Does that thing have six turrets? Oh, the burning, the blasting, the killing, the mayhem...

And that transport (I assume it is the Rebel one); can it fly? I know the Consortium one can cloak, and the Imperial one presumably has lots of firepower, and the Rebel transport can fly?

How many infantry units can you fit into a transport (either faction)?

I love the way the transports from each faction has different abilities. It shows that some real thought has been given to the design instead of taking the easy way out and making just three exactly similar transports with different skins.

The gargantuan has 5 transport slots If I remember right, while the other transports have 8-10 slots. A squad of infantry is one slot, and some transports can carry small vehicles (TIE maulers or destroyer droids) which take up two slots.

The transports can carry vehicles as well? Thats awesome!

I has always annoyed when my tie maulers were ambushed by a squad of plex soldiers and they don't have a chance to defend themselves. Now the transport can solve this problem by carrying the maulers to strategic points on the map without worry.

If the transport is destroyed will the units it's carrying be destroyed as well?

If the transport is destroyed will the units it's carrying be destroyed as well?

Depends. The Rebel transport is prone to crashing, so if it gets shot down in the air or over water, the contents are toast (the same with the consortium transport being destroyed while hovering over water). Normally, however, you destroy the transport and the stuff runs out.

Archived