Home

O/T but information.. My time has come to an end.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

After almost 7 years of my life on the Lucasforums, the time has come for me to move on into other areas of the world wide web.

Once Forces of Corruption has been released and probably in November, I will officially be standing down from the network. Some of you already know and this goes out to those who email me and chat to me on xfire.

I would like to thank you all for supporting the network and the site - its the biggest and best one out there and everyone here works hard to bring all the news, chats and screens. A special thanks to all the Moderators here who help keep the place in check.

I certainly hope you all continue to support Petroglyph as they really are decent folks who want to make games that we ALL want to play over and over.

It's been a blast and I've just one major update for the site coming soon (Tybers unit info and planets) and i'm outta here.....

DMUK

Don't Go! i'll come down to wherever you live, and tape you to your computer chair!

nah, seriously, have fun mate. I hear that theres a couple of new bongo sites starting, maybe they would require your skillz ;)

have a good time.

Geez. This ain't cool. I remember A few years ago stumbling on your EaW site when EaW was long away from being completed. I must admit, I think I'm one of the first people to use your EaW site, and it's really unfortunate to see someone who's so resourceful and applies their skills leave your haunts.

In closing, I wish you luck, what will happen to EaW.net, and where are ya headed? Saying adieu is less depressing when you know they're headed somewhere good. =)

Archived