Home

Noghri

Darth Ablett

the noghri should be kool. i remember in the books that they are brilliant assasins, they tried to kill leia multiple times.

(Stupid quote tags don't work)

If I'm not mistaken didn't they fail every time?Yeah, some brilliant assasins! LOL

lol yea they failed but it wouldnt be very good if they did kill her, and it reminds me of austin powers, where they leave him to die with no one there and assume everything goes to plan. but yea point tken they couldnt kill her BUT at kasshyk there was one of them, cant remeber his name that could of killed or captured her before chewie came in, and he didnt coz he recongnised (and this is a guess of what it was that he recognised but its all i could come up with) her smell, and that she was vaders daughter and so didnt kill or capture her, then moments later chewie came in etc etc.

also when the noghri found out the truth they turned on the empire and killed thrawn and that, i think thrawns dying words were something like but it was so artistic lolol mine would be more along the lines of get me a 2 one bee NOW!

• 2 weeks later...

hm. is it just me, or anyone else here thinkin the cloakingtech in this game is pretty useless? i mean, its completly worthless with the timer. and since u dont need to cloak ships to get somewhere else on the galactic map its dumb to buy the tech. i believe i used it once for a few units on land battle to get past some nasty turrets, but... it aint worth a credit in this game with this timer.

Archived