Home

thank you devs

The_Eradicator

Hi devs . I really wanted to tell you that i usually never suscribe to any game forums ( only clans hehe) and that it has been really great to far to see that you guys have been really close with us, active and always been there whenever weve had a question . Not everybody is doing that , i have never seen this before ( being so active and close to the fans) and i really really apriciate, and personally, that was what made me so addicted to this forum and thus EAW : because we are really being listened to .

I have a proof : Honoghr was placed next to Kessel instead of the Maw . I notified it and it was changed right affter a dev said i was right!!!

well with that being said , i hope you guys will get some extra motivation to male a new X pack .. why not a post Rotj one named Imperial remenants ;) or even a Yungzavon one which would be the first ever YV game ;) or something with the new jedi order... plainty of possibilities... hehe

You are most welcome. I can't speak for all game developers, but I can speak for myself when I say that we make games for people, and if we don't listen to those people, we won't be making games for very long. Our community is important to us, and we will certainly try to maintain our connection throughout the years to come.

As to more Star Wars projects, that is up to LucasArts, so if you want to see more, you'll need to tell them :)

Oh, and as to Honoghr, I can admit when I make a mistake :)

well i would love to see something based in the new republic time period, just because its a more traditional combat, basically not rebels. Also lots of factions that can be represented, which hopefully would mean diplomatic options :) plus the prequals would be hard to do because the sepratists were set up to lose it was more a diversion then a war, from what i have seen of it.

Thank the guys in PG for listening to us fans and players. It is clear that great improvements are made in the FoC project. That, and its a wonderful thing as the openness of the resources and xmls allows for some great modding ideas.

If we can have companies like that for other games... k3~

i cant wait for the demo, but like on the prequals thing, it doesnt have to be exactly like it, and back to topic, its really cool that we can talk to the devs

p.s. one more question, im currently in the uk and studying at college, i want to go into game design, things such as making models, animations etc, in your opinion do you think id be better off moving to america to find a job when i finish university or do you think id have the same chance over here, i understand if you dont know, and i no its a bit off topic, but when i looked on your site, i couldnt really see anywhere to aks a question like this

thanks in advance guys, the PG team is great, keep up the good work

i cant wait for the demo, but like on the prequals thing, it doesnt have to be exactly like it, and back to topic, its really cool that we can talk to the devs

p.s. one more question, im currently in the uk and studying at college, i want to go into game design, things such as making models, animations etc, in your opinion do you think id be better off moving to america to find a job when i finish university or do you think id have the same chance over here, i understand if you dont know, and i no its a bit off topic, but when i looked on your site, i couldnt really see anywhere to aks a question like this

thanks in advance guys, the PG team is great, keep up the good work

There are several great game studios in the UK, so you wouldn't have to move to the US unless you really wanted to. What you are describing is really more 3D Artist than designer, though those definitions do blur in some cases (for example, many level designers are also 3D artists so that they can create levels within MAX). I can't really give you much advice on the art side, but you can check out our Petro web site to see what we look for in artists on the job page.

Archived