Home

Make love, not Warcraft

Ztalker

Eureka! Please remember to respect the the forum rules.

As for the episode, I DVR'd it, and watched it last night. I thought it was hilarious. I couldn't help but draw similarities between that episode and the .hack series.

I suggest people try to catch a rerun or check out comedycentral.com

• 2 weeks later...

Blizzard exec 1: "Gentlemen we are dealing with someone that has absolutely no life!"

Blizzard exec 2: "How do you kill, that which has no life..."

I don't watch South Park and I have never played world of warc, but I still found this episode funny.

I have a question though, how did they do the lip-synching and character movement within "the world", or for that matter the son embracing the father, thing... and the head-splattering with the hammer. Are those all motions that can be used in wow, or were they specifically produced for south park?

trey parker and matt stone are truly running on the blade between stupidity and originality.

I don't usually watch south park, but after hearing about this episode from many many people, i bought it on Itunes.

I haven't laughed that hard in a good while. That was so far beyond perfect that it made perfection jealous. I don't know why but it makes me laugh the hardest when cartman is tearing into butters.

Archived