Home

Tartan Patrol Cruiser.

Darth Ablett

Ablett i assume u have seen the Video over at IGN.. Where the Consortium is going through the Death star wreckage. The tartan patrol cruisers are actually bribed by Tyber. So they are in his control. But not buildable ;)

Yeah, I saw that and that was fine, but aren't Tartans buildable by the Consortium in the demo? As in, just a regular unit you build from a Consortium space station, not a special place like the Venator.

I'm sure I read the devs say somewhere that the Consortium could access some units from both the Empire and Rebellion by doing something or other. I'm sure the Tartan will stay an Imperial unit in the game.

And didn't the devs also say something about how Tyber's "bribe" ability only worked on land? Not in space battles?

Yes .. I checked the planets.xml from the foc demo and it has those coruption missions data.

Every piracy mission grants a new buildable space unit rebel and Imp low tech

frigates and corvets and high-tech fighters.

So we could see a Consortium force with B-wings and TIE Defenders? Ooh dear, that ain't good for the other sides!

Delphi - so the Consortium can't acquire the larger ships, such as the Imperial Star Destroyer and Mon Cal Cruiser?

I'd hope not - besides the obvious gameplay imbalance this would create, in-universe only 1 ISD has ever been stolen, to the best of my knowledge.

I wonder what fighters the Consortium can steal? I doubt they could steal the high-powered ones like A-wings or TIE Phantoms.

A this must be the efect of devs "playing" with xml's :) this was strange for me too.

BTW some other Nebulon-B Rebel 2200c Underworld 2400c

Also the slavery as a expanded Piracy coruption will be veary interesting....

Haveing a army of genosians, wokiess, gungans :) ect... will give Tyber a nice forces mix up.

Archived