Home

Tartan Patrol Cruiser.

Darth Ablett

Well, the consortium has to get it's technology from somewhere. It makes sense that the consortium would steal ships from the Rebel Alliance and Empire through piracy. I would imagine that Tyber, being a weapons dealer, would trade cash with Imperial and rebel personnel for their advanced starships. Why is it so unfathomable that Tyber would use his enemies' own technology against them?

Well, the consortium has to get it's technology from somewhere. It makes sense that the consortium would steal ships from the Rebel Alliance and Empire through piracy. I would imagine that Tyber, being an weapons dealer, would trade cash with Imperial and rebel personnel for their advanced starships. Why is it so unfathomable that Tyber would use his enemies' own technology against them?

Absolutely, and he would get access to some good stuff but I agree that ZC should not get access to some of the games (and empires) elite units. If the ZC cap ships can own the Empire/Rebs cap ships they need some balancing force, which I expected the TIE Defender/Bwing to play. I thought it was strange ZC didnt get bombers but now they can; the defenders. And what bombers they are! It smells. Ywings, fine, even make them cheaper for them since Tyber could probably get 'em at a discount. From the simulator game some pirates did manage to steal one or two of the handful of defenders made and were going to sell one to the rebels but you (as a player) participate in recapturing it and slaughtering not just the pirates but the rebels intent on purchasing it. Yes crime can pay but in our world you merely rot in prison. In the SW world, considering the Empire is as nasty as it is, for ripping off their most advanced equipment you would be getting executed...Jesus, in the RPG it was stated that illegal possession of a suit of stormtroopers armour was a very serious if not capital offence! Bad move PG.

Archived