Home

FoC: The Small Mod

Artoo-Eetoo

I present (again) the "bigger" FoC: The Small Mod V2

CREDITS: _x_Darth-Max_x_ (good tester of the coruption and modding help)

**********!!!!!!!!!UPDATED V2.1 UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**********

LINKS:

http://rapidshare.de/files/36876534/V2.R2E2.zip.html

http://files.filefront.com//;6024543;;/

Features

-Orbital Bombardment (move VENGEANCE ships, to enemys planet orbit before land commbat)

-Buildable Skipray Blastboats and Tie-Defenders (must do the piracy mission over Mandalore + Dark Troopers and Droidekas (They look like Tie-Crawlers) + Tie Phantoms

-A starting continget of Norghi Assasins (I will make them buildable next time)

-Conquering enemy planets works. They use Devmaps for land Combat and Kaminos For Space.

-Coruption unlocked for some planets (don't use Land Tactical Combat exept Piracy mission on Manalore)

-Buzz droids move after their targets (they may be unbalanced)

-Super VENGEANCE frigates With Agressor MEGA Weapons

-DEATH STAR II with andvenced targeting.

-and something I forgot to list :D ....

INSTALATION

Replace your FoC\Data Config.meg with the one from my zip.

PS:

When playing land tactical battles on Felucia, Mandalore or NalHutta zoom out at max to see something :)

V1.1 LINKS (For i don't know wath purpose):

http://rapidshare.de/files/35966966/FoC_The_Small_Mod.zip.html

http://files.filefront.com//;5990910;;/

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No...

When you star the demo you have 3 heros Tyber, Urai and ..Tyber (it's realy his ship check their descriptions). If it goes for the corupting mission you use the defiler and tyber get's there automaticly.

The only way to use the Tyber's ship wrong is to send it to Nalhutta or Kamino in the 1 flleet. So when you win the space battle just send it there and start the land battle.

Modding:

I noticed in the model folder P_KRAYTDESTOYER_DETONATE.ALO

it's the coreoverload for the Krayt animation (I think),

ok i think i came to an deadend with it.

So i found ... the full anim of the destroyer droid is there (...) but the XML are ... yes missing!

And i come to another deadend...

Btw..It's strange because i can't find the defilers profile ... ok i think i leave the modin for more creative fellows :)

...Watch would i give for the UV_KRAYTCLASSDESTROYER_TYBER.ALO model file .....

Anyone want to confirm that the format of certain .alo and .ala (eg. the dark troopers models/animations) has changed? I tried putting some of the models from the demo into the original and it crashed. This can also be confirmed by checking the size of the stormtrooper anims in the original and the expansion or opening the expansion anims in Aloviewer.

I got to the bordbardment accidentally because i found the only unused XML is the Peacebringer and I wanted to test that big killer .... but when i was doing the Felucia mission i had that big red button and thin .. is this.... WoW!!

Devs just left all required anims for the bombardment (the are rather small).

(I coud change the side to Empire and take a :vsd: for a Borbardment try :) but I am afraid i need to slowly reverse enginere some files (Or i could use my wierid idea to seed it up)

I got to the bordbardment accidentally because i found the only unused XML is the Peacebringer and I wanted to test that big killer .... but when i was doing the Felucia mission i had that big red button and thin .. is this.... WoW!!

Devs just left all required anims for the bombardment (the are rather small).

(I coud change the side to Empire and take a :vsd: for a Borbardment try :) but I am afraid i need to slowly reverse enginere some files (Or i could use my wierid idea to seed it up)

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is the Peacebringer? Installing this now btw, looks good. Thanks :)

Peacebirnger .. it's the name used in XML's (I don't know wath it has to the Who commands the Merciless?)

-- Tyber's Flagship --

UniqueUnit Name="The_Peacebringer"

Variant_Of_Existing_Type Krayt_Class_Destroyer

Moding:

Now I am reverse enginerin the campaing so we could have no tutorial missions ect. but everything works exept that when you try zoom in it gets an invisible zoom or somethin and you can't zoom back :)

FoC:

I just extracted that master text file (Yes I know the future now :deathii: )

Yep i coud check those 4 ISD (I removed them because i was afraid their had no models i must check that), i will also try adding a fleet to Mandolore.

edit: Those ISD don't have models (..but Thrawns ISD models is there lol ... I upgraided their forces with more Victorys 6-8 I don't remember

And the Important Thing guys i need your help ... Yes your's to!

I need to modify a reveal planet script to have all those 1000 planets to show up. And give those planets map's here is a file with instructions and everythin you will need.

WHEN THIS IS COMPLETE A NEW VERSION WILL COME :)

(btw. sory for those tutorial texts, but I don't want to mess with it to much and i can't just delete them)

LINKS:

http://rapidshare.de/files/35947369/HelpMe.zip.html

http://files.filefront.com//;5990573;;/

K i can try to help u out .. But i can't Promise anything :p Well i think in orbit over Mandalore a fleet of 4 Victory's and Thrawn would be quite Difficult.. (Unless there is the Agressor/Merciless model somewhere :D)

Ow can u host the File at Filefront? It's much better.. and i can't open the One from Rapidshare.. :S

You know If coud just get a cloak field generator ...i woudl snake to the Empires..ee Petroglyphs Secret base and copy the Agressors shematic ee model :)

Thanks for the help with that job it is rather easy but veary boring.

Also i upgraded those Buzzdroids, and.... Victorys are firigates so buzz them up :) Alos remember that Tyber uses hit and run tactics.

Artoo .. im now looking at the XML Folder.. but Damn those are a lot of Planets.. and i can't do them all by my own :( .. Btw the Only working space map = Kamino .. so that obvious but what about Land? U want some to be Mandalore , Or some Felucia..

Or do u want all Land maps to be Nal hutta for Example..

1 map this 1 map that ... or all the same do it the faster way .. ..maby start from the end becasu about 5 persons dowloaded my HelpKit so when they star makeing planets i coud merge those 2 files together.

BTW. I am worrkin at the Mini Agreesor Weapon ..(This sounds crazy :))

In which program can i edit Those XML Files u gave me.. ? When i click it normally it opens up Internet explorer with the File attached.. When i want to change the Filenames it sets 1 page back.. ( Example .. i have Lucasforums open , i Click XML file , Lucasforums becomes , Documents and Setting ; XML Folder , When i do backspace to change Names , it goes back to Lucasforums.. )

Agressor.. Weapon :D

Very nice job !!

Is there a way to switch off the tutorial because it's boring...

I looked to the xml units in the demo and there is also the Death Star II but the alo files for it are missing... :-(

Congratulations for this first MOD, i'll check every min to see the project advances :)

MAY THE FORCE (of corruption) BE WITH YOU !!

FoC in my country will be relase in November so i will have a long wait ...

I hope you will send me some cool srenshots and movies :sprobe:

Edit:

Yes I am also interested in DS II I will try to do something about it

O and please help guys with that SCRIPTHELP.txt ... I will give you a Credit :)

Archived