Home

FoC: The Small Mod

Artoo-Eetoo

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not only you, with v1.1, I had a exception error when I took it to felucia, might be that I had space units in my fleet, hmm...(or that I took Nal Hutta and Mandalore already)

Well in order to fix that all I had to do was add MDU's to my Fleet because Artoo has left those out when he made the new garrisons. Those MDU's that aren't there are required for Felucia mission, otherwise you will get the exception error... but I am frustrated with this new problem I am encountering.

got a weird problem with this version now.

i take everyone to felucia and tyber not spawning on the planet, so that mission is lost before starting it. and once i was too fast clicking on the disruptor icon on blackmarket, so i could establish that blackmarket and the trade before all the talkin started, so i was stuck as the talking bout that started, cause i had to send him there once again, but couldnt click anything, since it was already purchased, but also the back-button wasnt "clickable", so i had to jump out the game quicker then expected. lol

FELUCIA proglem fix guide :)

flllow the tutorial very closly when the target is to send all your forces to Felucia, send only Tyber and move him to the ground slot tada :)

Btw. I had a realy bad day .. my neck got damaged at the spots lessons ... It hurt's so much ..

Ok I will get an beta update with droidekas an imperialized planets ..soon .. I hope :D

Thanks for giving me Credit Artoo :twogun:

Damn that sucks.. *With ure neck* , I opened up my Thumb Yesterday while we were doing a Hockey match..

Well gotta test ure beta.. ow and btw u said to only move tyber.. Which one exactly the One u need for Orbital bombardment? *Merciless* or the Tyber for Missions?

May the force be with You

Ok I don't think i can enable the save option ..the tutorial dialog maby i will be able to do somethin but not now.. maby friday ... and i can't add the Aggressor or Keldabe: 1 they don't have models 2: they don't have xml

3: Let's wait for them in the full game :)

(btw. guys don't think that i am a Pro Modder I am just a guy that can edit xml's :D)

Yes keep that in mind + 24 october is on my Dad's Birthday .. Hehehehe ,

One of the things that should be possible in ure mod is the Available option of being the Empire .. All phase darktroopers , Buildings , At-At , At-St , Hovertank.. , Victory , Acclamator , Tartans , lvl 5 space station , Tie defenders , Tie interceptors , Tie-Fighters, Tie - Bombers.. Empire does easily have enough units ;)

Heres a bug I found in beta:

After spreading corruption on Nal Hutta(Blakc Market) and the LOOONNG dialogue, the hourgalss mouse wheel that states the story didn't stop, so I couldn't do anything. I had to alt+tab out. (I did spread slavry on Kasshyyyk before that though, other than that, everythng was following bthe plot, and Urie Fen wasn[t moved from his spot, neither was anything added to his fleet

Anyway I bet the beta to Felucia so you must be patien and do not do anything to fast wait when it shows the holcron updated :)

OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT BETA V2.1 UPLOADING

CHECK FIRST POST ..... (still not completly finished I don't have the mood for moding and i got a new SW book to read :))

The V2.1 Beta has droidekas without the shield animation :) (but the shield is there) + tie-phantoms (forgot about those in v 1.0 :D) and you can fight on Mustafar and a couple of more planets with hordes of imps :)

So test the beta maby I made some unbalancing (the droideka is made on the tie-crawler :D)

in the 2.1 beta i couldnt take over kashyyyk, it loads and the "begin" button appears but when i click it, it refreshes the screen but dont load the map, so it starts stuck on the loading screen.

Apologies if this is obvious, and you already mentioned it or something, i'm not thinking right today... still havnt managed to find droidikas yet either, how are they built?

EDIT: yeah, just read you mentioned the beta of v2.1 was kinda buggy, alot of the planets cause my fun to end, but still very impressive looking. I think i'll stick to more finished versions of the mod now though, unless i figure out how to get droidekas anyway ;)

Tie-Crawlers the droidekas are the tie crawlers :) .. and sorry for the kashyyyk i raly didn't test it so i can't be shure.. btw. were you able to conquere other planets? ... The problem might lay in the map or something because I remember that i had some ground fights on Mustafar...

On friday I will try my best to get an fully (with no mega bugs) operational mod :)

Edit: :D i was right Darth din't change some maps and i forgot about this too .... sry :)

V2 will come on Friday .. minor beta updates maby before it (btw. I can't remove all bug, but on Firday I will try messing with the tutorial script ...

maby to make it jump to Kamino Mission at the begining)

I hope you'll succeed for you're new version friday !!

Thanks for your great job !! :)

I was able to conquer some planets, well, tbh i only tried a few and the only one that failed was kashyyyk. I was unable to do one the corruption missions on a planet near the top left. I didnt really have the energy to play though the same tutorial sections for 10 minutes just to test if i can crash the game ;)

But i was able to take a couple of planets, and corrupt some too. I'll remember which ones crashed and why next time, but it mostly seems to work. Definatly worth playing. I'm off to go find some tie maulers/droidekas then :p

EDIT: Corulag, if you try to spread corruption your given the option of a pirate mission, after the loading menu you click "begin" and the map never loads, just a blank screen and mouse pointer. Havnt found any other game-ending planets yet, everything seems to work.

Umm..the kidnapping loads a blank map. Other than that, seemed okay. (If you can't get it to work(means no map in demo), try and make it automatic(meaning remove the battle requirement). btw, HOW DO YOU BUILD TIE MAULERS/Droidekas? I can't find them anywhere!

btw, I've been thinking on why saome of the planeys arn't travleable, it may be beacuse those plants land maps, and galaxy map planet image ISN'T in the demo?(the coding is still the same since the devs probably were too lazy to remove the coding for the demo). So I'm guessing reassigning some of the land maps and planet images to them might make it work.

Archived