Home

FoC: The Small Mod

Artoo-Eetoo

-Coruption unlocked for some planets (don't use Land Tactical Combat exept Piracy mission on Manalore)

....:) if I am right you used the land tactical commbat .. it dosent' work no maps... (btw i Coudl change all tactical maps to the space mission over mandolore .. :D)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Actualy I am a novice in xml script modding .. :) and i don't have time to test it all ...the text part of the script is realy wicked it contains some Jabba dialogs something about wookies..oo ... but maby soon... or just think about this text says go and buy the best expansion ever :D

Guys if you get annoyed that you cant move the units form ground to space, you can just zoom in, and like getting the selection box for files in windows, you can now click and drag and a box will appear for you to select units in groups, then u can drag over them all and move them up to space.

anway, on topic, great mod,c ant wait til the next version, something to keep us entertained till the expansion actually comes out.

Actually it is illegal to use materials from EaW and put them into the FoC demo. And vice versa. I would suggest you dont do this or we will have to remove the download links from our forum, and Im sure you wouldnt like that.

Anyways, nice mod! I really am having fun playing with all the new unlocked units and such. But seeing as FoC itself is only a week and a few days away I wouldnt stress myself out with unlocking AI and such, unless you want :p.

It's definetly a great mod and those Dark Troopers can just slaughter everything in their path! so which XML did you edit to make Dark Troopers playable? and how do you recompile the XMLs into the MEG file? or did you edit the MEG file itself?

Vormex5: Minor bugs fixed

fortune faded13: Therotical it happened only to me when i was trying to remove some scripts but I didn't relase that...

Heidern: I used the Demo MOD Tools pack from filefront, you can just edit DarkTroopers ..XML change thier build requirments and Affilation.

Ok guys I will be dissapering from the forums (for a veary veary long time),

please report all bugs not working things ect. you have time about to tommorow (EU tommorow) I will relase V2.2 and Goodbye...

dang, that sucks that you're gonna go, this mod is awesome and I can't help but think that there is so much more that can be done, but who knows what new goodies will be in V2.2 and after that I guess we'll have to wait for the full version I guess

okay, every time I try to edit Config.MEG it keeps crashing, I guess that's not uncommon is it. infact I kept reverting the changes I made erasing the extra code I put in and changing altered atributes back to the way they were and it still woulden't work.

Archived