Home

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

DarthSion101

Ok I'm so pumped, tuesday just can't come soon enough. Anyone else a hardcore MK fan, and awaiting this title?

It looks amazing, the whole huge roster, and the fighting mechanics, it definitely looks to be the best MK ever, not to mention Shao KAhn looks unstoppable.

"Bow to me muhahahahah"-Shao Kahn

Armageddon is a must 4 me. Mortal Kombat kicks @$$. And yes Scorpions there. I think every character in MK history is going to be in. With 1 or 2 exceptions such as Khameleon. For those of you who don't know who that is, it's a secret character from MK3 I think.

Nice to see another big MK fan. :D

I'll get the game if Bruce Lee is in it... with nun-chucks... and killing Chuck Norris...

I'm not much of a MK, Tekken, Street Fighter, or any fighting game fan. The only fighting game I find enjoyable is Super Smash Bros. it's just too much fun with friends.

Who needs kung fu when you can kick some a$$ out of your opponent in NHL, not to mention have a great game of hockey-aye ;)
That's a good point. The best move is always pulling your opponent's jersey over their head and pounding them.

FATALITY!

(and it's spelled "eh") :)

Archived