Home

Malak at the Taris duel arena?

StaffSaberist

• 1 month later...

Dude, I can't get anything from that really bad post, I can't even make out what your IQ is. ;P

Just kidding. But consider two things:

1) Everyone else so far (with the exception of Totenkopf ;)) has been able to "make out" someone in the crowd who is bald, has a Malak-like chest plate, and what-not.

2) I really just meant to point out where it was, so if you were in-game you'd be able to see it for yourself. (And in-game he really does look like Malak.)

Please, think before you post.

I can sort of see it, but for all I can tell it's some alien guy. Wait ( Just looked back at picture) it's one of those hooded, red uniform, kind of pale whitish green

faced Black Vulkers.The same type that talks with Canderous in the Lower City.Not a Rodian, if you look on the other side there is anoter one of those guys

sitting down.

Dude, I can't tell anything from this really bad picture, I can't even make out who the duelist really is.

The duelist is Ice! It's pretty clear, I don't know why ya'll are sayin it's not. And I see a couple of Jedi in the audience to like Master Kavar and Zez-Kai Ell. So Pottsie could be right about them havin all the characters in there.... I also saw a silhouette of Revan in there too!

The duelist is Ice! It's pretty clear, I don't know why ya'll are sayin it's not. And I see a couple of Jedi in the audience to like Master Kavar and Zez-Kai Ell. So Pottsie could be right about them havin all the characters in there.... I also saw a silhouette of Revan in there too!

If it´s like that it must be a easter egg.

I actually saw the inside of the arena and I could swear that I saw several character forms that were unmistakably Carth's profile. I have the training mod and I was able to get a good view. I didn't see Malak but I did see some that looked like those Vulkars that ED mentioned. I had to do double takes. There were also a heck of a lot of Rodian profiles in there too.

• 2 weeks later...
Dude, I can't get anything from that really bad post, I can't even make out what your IQ is. ;P

Just kidding. But consider two things:

1) Everyone else so far (with the exception of Totenkopf ;)) has been able to "make out" someone in the crowd who is bald, has a Malak-like chest plate, and what-not.

2) I really just meant to point out where it was, so if you were in-game you'd be able to see it for yourself. (And in-game he really does look like Malak.)

Please, think before you post.

Actually, what I was saying was that you couldn't make out specific charachters, NOT that you couldn't treat the crowd like some kind of rohrshock (sp?) test. :xp: I cited pixalation as the reason b/c you can't make out the faces in the crowd. I did notice similarities in the clothing types being used. ;)

Archived