Home

The most bizarre GameBoy game ever?

Dagobahn Eagle

Review of the most bizarre game ever, Horrible Demon 2, courtesy of the late (:() WinAce.

The game revolves around a stupid Swedish boy, Nils, who's trying to memorize his history work with his sister, who is, coincidentally, a sorceress. The history lesson is about a boy who killed a demon by hitting it with a rock, earning the right to half the kingdom. The two kids decide to summon a demon to kil it with a rock, but then remember that they don't have a rock, so the demon blows their house to Holy Hell and kidnaps the girl.

...It gets worse from there...

Read the readme, laugh at the idiocy, and then watch the summary below.

Game summary:

hd2.gif

My question is how on Earth it got published. Everyone make bad games now and then (although that one is exceptionally bad), but getting them on the market...

I couldn't finish watching the little clip from the game.
Me neither. I have my "Patience with Idiots"-diploma from watching a 1 1/2 hours speech by Kent Hovind, but that horrible game defeated me:(.

I want.

I watched about 5 mins of the summary. I found it amazingly Ironic how he got taught the "heal magic" from the guy that was about tio die...

and a stone? If thats all it takes to defeat a demon, I'm single again! hurrah! ;)

Archived