Home

Carth's Fate (Spoilers)

RaV™

This is concerning the first game of the KOTOR series. Everyone should know by now that if you walk the path of the dark side, Carth flees after the revelation on Rakata Prime (Unknown World). My question is, if there is anyway to offing the annoying 'Republic Hero' before he has the chance to flee on any of the planets or scenarios that happen during the game. Thanks anyways.

Carth can be useful in the beginning of the game, he's a soldier afterall. But perhaps exile on the unknown world is a fitting punishment for such a seemingly annoying character. The only reason to let Carth escape on the beach (afterall, Mission buys it b/c she hesitated) would have been to slay him at the SF or accomplish a last minute conversion of Revan on the SF. Frankly, I found Juhani more annoying than Carth.

Rav, that is true. With all the mods that are available, you don't even need the ks editor to beat the game. About the only things the other characters are needed for are the dialogue driven sidequests and access to 3 of 5 maps (Bastila, Jolee, HK47). Even w/o the mods, you can just max out your character's stats and have at it. It becomes more of an FPS, but, what the hell, fun is fun.

I think there are a total of 5 or 6 firaxans. Move toward them, but don't charge them, and be quick on the trigger finger. The trickiest part is right after you leave the 2 scientists b/c you can be hit from more than one direction. It's not really hard, esp once you know what's coming.

Well I got enough confidence to try it again and I am already at the Star Forge (Manaan was the last planet.) I found out how I was killed from behind..one of the firaxan's waits behind a submerged window and I was directly infront of it when I was killed. So anyways I will probably complete the game tommorrow after school.

Isn't there a mod somewhere that allows your party to join you? Plus not have to use those rediculous suits?

Yeah, it's called Manaan Fishfest (I think). It allows you to select from 4 of your party members (Carth, Canderous, HK47 and I think Bastila) and no one is wearing those outfits. Tried it once in this past week.

Dump files from Manaan fish fest into override. When you go down to the station w/any one of the 4 (Carth, Canderous, HK47 or Bastila) you work your way to one of the pressure doors and exit into the water. Your companions will go out the airlock with you all wearing whatever they have on at the time. You do have to make sure you have at least one of the sonic weapons from the station before you go out the airlock. Use the sonic weapon on the first shark and then proceed to use guns or lightsabers on the rest (even force powers too, I think). It's all basically explained in the folder when you download the mod.

Archived