Home

Boo ... whoosh!

leXX

Who changed the thread name? Damn you abusing your powers! :fist::p

I actually do plan on sticking around and posting once in a while. Good to see some old names, I missed you guys.

Yeah, I've been sadly addicted to the evil that is WoW. Absolutely no life left whatsover, but I'm trying to pull myself away now and then. =)

Yeah, I've been sadly addicted to the evil that is WoW. Absolutely no life left whatsover, but I'm trying to pull myself away now and then. =)

Has it gotten to the point where you aim to go on every Molten Core/Blackwing Lair quest to get some shiny new thing that has a 0.001% chance of dropping?

I quit when I got to that point...

Hey LeXX, I wish the reason I've been away was as fun as WOW! Anyways, it's good to see you again. I've been molested...er... persuaded by Rhett into sticking around for a while. You should try to peel yourself away from WOW a little more often and stick around too. I'm sure the swamp aint the same without ya!

Has it gotten to the point where you aim to go on every Molten Core/Blackwing Lair quest to get some shiny new thing that has a 0.001% chance of dropping?

I quit when I got to that point...

My guild (Chimera on Bronzebeard EU) has BWL on farm and I have 7/8 Tier 2 (damn Dragonstalker bracers refuse to drop). We are progressing through AQ40 atm with a look to Naxx soon. So yeah, it's that bad. =/

Archived