Home

Boo ... whoosh!

leXX

My guild (Chimera on Bronzebeard EU) has BWL on farm and I have 7/8 Tier 2 (damn Dragonstalker bracers refuse to drop). We are progressing through AQ40 atm with a look to Naxx soon. So yeah, it's that bad. =/

I play dozens of hours of games each week and have written perhaps 125 reviews and previews this year ... and I have no frickin' idea what you're talkin' about!

:D

My guild (Chimera on Bronzebeard EU) has BWL on farm and I have 7/8 Tier 2 (damn Dragonstalker bracers refuse to drop). We are progressing through AQ40 atm with a look to Naxx soon. So yeah, it's that bad. =/

Well, just as long you ain't abusing the kids' needs thats fine. :indif:

Well, just as long you ain't abusing the kids' needs thats fine. :indif:

I raid when the kids are in school and then when they are in bed. They always come first. ;)

Sorry for the WoW speak lol, I'm so used to it now I forget other people wouldn't haven't a clue what I'm saying. :D

You guys still play JK2 or Academy? I would love to hook up and kick some of your asses for old times sake. ^^

All dragonstalker drop rates are fuxxored. But Hunters for the win - new BC talents are awesome and may pull me back in. It sure was troublesome getting out :)

We have been pretty lucky with DS droprates actually, and our guild has a dkp system wehre people with over 1k dkp have prior, so I've managed to gear up really fast. =)

Yeah, the new talents are awesome. There was a nasty rumour that hunters were gonna be nerfed, and I was worried there for a while considering I'm always in the top 2 dps dealers, but the new talents will keep me going to lvl 70. Roll on BC! :D

It is funny reading leXX's stuff - because it is clear she is a MMO addict because she no longer uses full words or sentences, but doesn't use IM stuff like some teenager you find on various boards. And I don't seem to recall her as a 'lol'-er ;)

Eh, can't blame her. That game sucks you in and then it's 2 in the morning and you don't know how that happened.

I hate Hunters so much. Especially in contested areas. "I'm just going to put this big red arrow over you so everyone can see."

I take it you're a rogue? I love ganking rogues in pvp. Track Hidden - Flare - Scatter Shot - Mark. :dev9:

Got the last piece of my Tier 2 last night so I have the full set now. ^^

Um yeah... sorry guys, I'll stop with the WoW talk now.

*runs*

• 3 weeks later...

wow, lexxy. I was just over at AHTO wondering where you(and SIvy) were ;)

Whilst I do not come near the swamp anymore, I have made the murky journey over just to say 'ello.

Come to AHTO, its nice there, like an innocent and un-evil version of the swamp, almost devoid of whackos :)

mtfbwya

Archived