Home

Enhanced 0.1.0 is Close! Need Betatesters!

razorace

If you're joining a server with JA+, it should automatically load it up for you

wrong, it wont do it properly with customs.

The application must be specifically started with parameters "+set fs_game moddir" and yes there is a way to do it neon, its just a little bit of a hack. I really couldn't be arsed to do it anymore since i won't install the client plugin ever again for the mod and i just redid windows so i no longer have my filters.txt file.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I've done experiments in SP, forcing bots and NPC's on Swoops (by means of push or Grip) and the NPC's actually tried to kill me on the swoops :D

That's really wierd, becuase once I made a small Wampa NPC and when I jumped on his head he got angry and jumped on a swoop. And he shot too!

so if no vehicles in map then

Bot working all other Siege Map ??

or still need to add Bot Route ??

thanks ;)

You'll still have to add bot routes even if you don't have vehicles on the map. Like I said before, the TABBots just don't use vehicles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

v0.0.9s is out. I've updated the first post to link to it.

In addition, I've added a "LatestOJPEnhancedBeta.zip" to the repository, so the newest beta will always be available. You can find this @ https://opensvn.csie.org/ojp/LatestOJPEnhancedBeta.zip.

If someone could host a file mirror, please rename the file to "ojp_enhanced_009s.zip". Thanks!

v0.0.9s is out. I've updated the first post to link to it.

In addition, I've added a "LatestOJPEnhancedBeta.zip" to the repository, so the newest beta will always be available. You can find this @ https://opensvn.csie.org/ojp/LatestOJPEnhancedBeta.zip.

If someone could host a file mirror, please rename the file to "ojp_enhanced_009s.zip". Thanks!

Changelog plox?

That's really wierd, becuase once I made a small Wampa NPC and when I jumped on his head he got angry and jumped on a swoop. And he shot too!

I sometimes don't make a lot of sense :( I meant that they got onto the swoops and rode around on them, shooting at me.

Just downloaded ...9s,

I saw that ace asked why my server doesn't show up in the list...

Well, first it didn't because the server.cfg he gave me had too many 'seta' commands, then it was up but he said he didn't want it, then a new version came out which crashed my server all the time, another new one which did the same and john's changes that also crashed it -.-

I'll try out the late'st version tomorrow, hope it'll work.

Archived