Home

Enhanced 0.1.0 is Close! Need Betatesters!

razorace

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Buffy :D

Buff I wanted to ask you you a question about your animations, could I use the dooku stance you made?

I didnt made that stance mod

Base on Original call "SithOrder[RPG] stances" I download from pcgamemod.com but site is dead long time

and someone change lot for me to my Favorite way so call Buffy's Favorite Stance I didnt released any site it only for people in here so you can free to change and use but please dont release thank you ;)

http://files.filefront.com/BuffyStance2zip/;5956785;/fileinfo.html

for Dooku Stance ?

I think DK's "KainV1.4_JaplusV2.3_Animation" is Best for Dooku & Ep3 Obi wan's stance try this one ;)

http://files.filefront.com/Z_KainV14_JaplusV23_aniszip/;7193247;/fileinfo.html

I didnt made that stance mod

Base on Original call "SithOrder[RPG] stances" I download from pcgamemod.com but site is dead long time

and someone change lot for me to my Favorite way so call Buffy's Favorite Stance I didnt released any site it only for people in here so you can free to change and use but please dont release thank you ;)

http://files.filefront.com/BuffyStance2zip/;5956785;/fileinfo.html

for Dooku Stance ?

I think DK's "KainV1.4_JaplusV2.3_Animation" is Best for Dooku & Ep3 Obi wan's stance try this one ;)

http://files.filefront.com/Z_KainV14_JaplusV23_aniszip/;7193247;/fileinfo.html

Understood, thanks ;d

Just sent a nice PM to Kain :)

BTW, here's the small fix I made to the clone rifle's projectiles:

Download fix

The clone rifle's projectiles were coming out of the middle of the gun, that was annoying me as I like shooting from third person and cg_trueguns so I made it come out further along. I moved it to "45" and it might still not be perfect, I'll let you guys test it first.

Put it in enhancedstuff009t --> effects --> repeater.

Hey max I was wondering if you could actually change the position at which the guns are held. I'd like to make trueview my standard FPS view, but some of the guns' fire, idle and hold-while-running animations just look like crap in trueview. The pistol looks pretty good in trueview, but others like the E11 look crap

Hey max I was wondering if you could actually change the position at which the guns are held. I'd like to make trueview my standard FPS view, but some of the guns' fire, idle and hold-while-running animations just look like crap in trueview. The pistol looks pretty good in trueview, but others like the E11 look crap

If you're running my old animations it means that all guns still use the "sniper" stance when shooting. This is bad and I took it out of my latest set. I'll release it as soon as I get something I think I'll be happy with.

It's more or less the default anims with a few changes though.

Also, we gots permishunz to use DK's anims!111

The clone rifle's projectiles were coming out of the middle of the gun, that was annoying me as I like shooting from third person and cg_trueguns so I made it come out further along. I moved it to "45" and it might still not be perfect, I'll let you guys test it first.

Oh, I can fix that. Make a 0.1.0 bug ticket for the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice!

Well the fastest way to get some player to player games going is to download 009u from the "Get OJP here" thread in this forum.

Then you should download Hamachi at http://www.hamachi.cc and install it (don't worry, it's a small download).

With it you can join emulated LAN networks that enable you to play games online that have serial protections or have a hard time getting a server online.

Well I'm in the latter case. JA is just really hard to get a server on if you have a router and with hamachi it's easy as pie!

When you install it join:

Channel: 31bit2

Password: gilde

And you can also add me on MSN if you like: arminhalilovic@hotmail.com and I'll provide any support you need for hamachi or OJP.

Sorry that we need this workaround but the current 'live' betatesting group all have trouble getting servers up or finding them, and hamachi is the quickest and easiest workaround.

UDM:

Are you able to join servahsss yet?

Let me explain:

31bit is the name our class was given at the start of the year at my college:

3 = level 3 (actually 4, but not important)

1 = first year

b = business

it = information technology

We already made this channel a while ago as to be able to play some key'd games online, and instead of making new channels and cluttering up the list I thought we'd be better off sticking to this one as it's fine for beta testing.

You can make a new channel if you really want too but it'll just be aesthetics.

Archived