Home

Enhanced 0.1.0 is Close! Need Betatesters!

razorace

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up guys, pistol glitch where it had limited ammo is fixed by making weapons.dat not load during enhanced. Also: the pickup centerprint message of security keys is fixed as well.

VoteSys tweaks to drawvote function :

- The vote info (cmd and parameter) should never appear blank or with garbage characters.

- Uses CG_GetStringEdString with Q_strncpyz instead of the direct trap translation cmd.

- Added Jedi Master and CoOp to the list of displayable gametypes when g_gametype is being voted for.

- Added timelimit, capturelimit, and fraglimit displaying when those are voted for.

- Added generic else switch to just display whatever is in the main vote string and not split into 2 parts like map, kick, timelimit, etc.

Razor has fixed the scoreboard in CoOp now so that it uses the team scoreboard since it is technically a team-game.

Cleaned up some of the CP coloring and who message is displayed to for Secret and Autosave messages.

Fraglimit, and timelimit no longer display on the map loading screen.

Note: also in basic with the exception of the pistol ammo fix by stopping weapons.dat from loading.

I'm still working on the HTML conversions, but I'm working on the last 15kb+ file so after this one it's all easy. I'm at OJP_Changes_basic right now.

It is DONE!

From 36KB to a whopping 42 :p

I'm gonna take a break and start on OJP_changes_enhanced.

Please place your prototype files on the repository. Me and Ensi have been making a lot of changes to the changelogs so we need to have the prototype on there so we can start adding entries to it rather than the .txt file. We dont want to lose our last few days of changelog updates. :)

Please place your prototype files on the repository. Me and Ensi have been making a lot of changes to the changelogs so we need to have the prototype on there so we can start adding entries to it rather than the .txt file. We dont want to lose our last few days of changelog updates. :)

:)

Sure thing.

I think it worked, some problems though:

-OJP_Adminsys is corrupt somehow, it's not the full thing. But I sent it to you so it should be okay I guess right Razor?

-There's two Ojp_changes_basic, the bigger one is the converted one.

In addition, I've added "Unconfirmed" Milestones for both Basic and Enhanced to our bug tracker. This is the area where I'm going to place all the issues that I'm unable to replicate or confirm.

If you guys want to help out OJP, please check out the tickets in those milestones and do some testing to find out more information on those issues. Thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived