Home

Enhanced 0.1.0 is Close! Need Betatesters!

razorace

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I'll add some CoOp maps to the cycle when I have time.

For those who know this dosent apply for those that dont i run my own temp server so to speak playing coop Add me to xfire Vango231 or msn Fats100@hotmail.com

So give me a shout if u want to play sum XD looking forward to sp map bufixes in the next ver ^^ vjun3 finally :p

Well whats wrong with vjun3 ...where to start :p joke this is version n btw not the beta its crashes sumtimes when i get to the hanger bit now where its all supposed to explode n all...And btw is taspir2 going to be working in next ver...one more thing t3_stamp dont work no more :S it plays the little cutscene of jan coming in and the little speech...players spawn then we cant move

I tested the mod yesterday, but when I went to force powers, I remembered buffy's screen shot, with green 'force' powers, like jetpack.

forcepointshn3.jpg

You got any idea wich file in my base interrupts this? Because I'm sure I installed the mod correctly

I tested the mod yesterday, but when I went to force powers, I remembered buffy's screen shot, with green 'force' powers, like jetpack.

forcepointshn3.jpg

You got any idea wich file in my base interrupts this? Because I'm sure I installed the mod correctly

How did you install the mod and where?

But I really need to put the ja+ animations and the client plugin in my base folder, or it won't work.

JA+ Client Plugin should never be in base, and requirement of putting JA+ anims in base is 100% false as long as you know what you are doing. Just never start mods from inside the game or make sure that JA+ is started via +set fs_game "japlus" at the command line, not when you have successfully connected to the server. or fs_game whatever-mod-folder is used.

Archived