Home

Darth Contest for Jacen Solo?? whaaa? *HUGE SW BOOK SPOILERS!*

Lightsaberboy

http://www.starwars.com/darthwho

What's in a name? A great deal, indeed, for those who choose to take that final, fateful step and join the dark side. Each Dark Lord of the Sith must leave behind their old identity -- and old name -- in order to assume a moniker befitting their fearsome new status. As it was for Darth Bane, Darth Sidious, Darth Maul, Darth Vader, and a long line of dark disciples before them...so it is now, for Jacen Solo. But what name shall he take to seal his allegiance to the dark side? How shall he be hailed by those who honor, respect, and fear him? Now, YOU have a chance to be part of Star Wars history. Because this time, this privilege of naming the newest Sith Lord...is YOURS.

One Grand Prize winner will have his or her Sith name featured as the official character name in Star Wars: Legacy of the Force: Sacrifice by Karen Traviss. The Grand Prize Winner will be recognized on the acknowledgement page of the aforementioned book.

Dang I've been behind on the EU books. When did Jacen start showing signs of turning towards the dark side? Didn't Han and Leia suffer enough with the loss of Chewbacca and Anakin? Now their other son becomes a sith?

I wonder what kind of entries they'll get though.

Its like in KoToR2 when all the characters joke that EVERYBODY falls to the dark side. Seriously, the jedi have to be the WORST frickin club ever.. they must have less than a 50% success rate in NOT TURNING EVIL AND TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE GALAXY.

But as for Jacen (whoever he is), I vote for Darth Dingle.

Its like in KoToR2 when all the characters joke that EVERYBODY falls to the dark side. Seriously, the jedi have to be the WORST frickin club ever.. they must have less than a 50% success rate in NOT TURNING EVIL AND TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE GALAXY.

But as for Jacen (whoever he is), I vote for Darth Dingle.

Um thats Han's and Leia's kid in the books. It's sad I remember that even though I never read any of the NJO books.

:lsduel::duel:

They're lettin the fans name him? WTF? It'll be some lame name like Darth Terribilus or Darth Scaryus. Make up a cool name like Vadar where nobody knows what it means (until they look it up and find it in a Dutch dictionary or whereever Vadar comes from).

Archived