Home

A few Things I have not figured out

Almar

I ask all of this because I downloaded the game and the on-line manuals are vague at best.

Can you party up with mouse clicks or just slash commands? What is the command?

I have figured out the nifty follow command for friendly targets in space.

Can this be used in regular play?

Are there any other cool commands in space or on the ground that cannot be done by mouse? (big question I know, a few of the essential commands is all I'm looking for)

Where do you get the really cool house decorations? Are they the things listed as generic? Because so far all the furniture listings I have found are very common. Maybe they are vet rewards that I am seeing in vendor houses.

Is there a way to teleport to your house? Or maybe fly there by ship? Not a big deal it is kind of fun having to go to space port and ride a speeder to my door, very realistic insofar as a fictional game can be hehe.

Where can I get the big cruiser ships? Player vendors only? What kind of piloting skills are required?

When I upgrade, after trial runs out, do I get all the features I’m experiencing now or do I have to buy expansions?

Ok One more I guess, What is the model name of that cool speeder (bike?) that Darth maul rides? I have the regular speeder bike but am unsure what the cool one is called.

O.K enough for tonight thanx in advance for any advice you all impart to me. =D

Pheew thats a whole bunch of questions.

1.To party up you need to use the radial key, it is the ~ key by default, but you can always remap it.

2.Nah, and you won't really need it on ground TBH

3.Everything can be done by mouse if you want, check the keymap category under options

4.You buy them off vendors or on the bazaar, some are also veteran awards.

5.Yes you can pack up your house on the house terminal. You cannot fly there by ship.

6.When you have had jump to lightspeed for 6 months you get a luxury yacht, the same model as Lando Calrissians ship "The Lady Luck".

7.You only have to buy rage of the wookiees and trials of obiwan

8. I dont know, but I guess it's a swoop bike.

I ask all of this because I downloaded the game and the on-line manuals are vague at best.

Can you party up with mouse clicks or just slash commands? What is the command?

yes, you can...for instance, if you want to invite me to your group, must be within a few meters and type /invite Kioet'

I have figured out the nifty follow command for friendly targets in space.

Can this be used in regular play?

yes they can, target who you want to follow and type /follow

Are there any other cool commands in space or on the ground that cannot be done by mouse? (big question I know, a few of the essential commands is all I'm looking for)

yes on the ground, you have specials , assign those to your toolbar, and then to keys on the keyboard

Where do you get the really cool house decorations? Are they the things listed as generic? Because so far all the furniture listings I have found are very common. Maybe they are vet rewards that I am seeing in vendor houses.

look em up at the bazaar, probably listed under misc. and check factory crate. also buy em from recruiter at lance corporal rank.

Is there a way to teleport to your house? Or maybe fly there by ship? Not a big deal it is kind of fun having to go to space port and ride a speeder to my door, very realistic insofar as a fictional game can be hehe.

no, not unless you have a shuttleport close by

Where can I get the big cruiser ships? Player vendors only? What kind of piloting skills are required?

the yt1300, decimator, y8, yt2400, firespray, and a few others are available at master pilot.

When I upgrade, after trial runs out, do I get all the features I’m experiencing now or do I have to buy expansions?

pretty sure you get everything you're experiencing if you are off the station

Ok One more I guess, What is the model name of that cool speeder (bike?) that Darth maul rides? I have the regular speeder bike but am unsure what the cool one is called.

that would be the FC-20 Speederbike. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/FC-20_speeder_bike :)

O.K enough for tonight thanx in advance for any advice you all impart to me. =D

btw are you imperial? if so, join Divine Darkness on starsider. We're a fun guild, we have a city on Rori and are building another on Lok. Contact Kioet' (thats me and yes with an ' ), Epic, Sev-, or Vic'toria and we'll get ya in.

Sweet! thanx for all the help. I have figured most of it out at this point but one giant obstacle remains? along with a few minor questions.:

How in the Sam Hell do I open additional hot key bars. I see how to scroll through them but I cant seem to get a second one open =(.

Oh and I take it that basic piloting is all that is required for the yacht? What about the Falcon model ship?

Does anyone on Flurry know where I can find large naboo house deeds? All I can find are small and one medium so far.

I did find out (for any of you on the trial) that we get everything except Trials of Obiwan, when we upgrade.

I'm tempted to buy the old starter kit to get the personal transport vehicle that comes with it.

Sweet! thanx for all the help. I have figured most of it out at this point but one giant obstacle remains? along with a few minor questions.:

How in the Sam Hell do I open additional hot key bars. I see how to scroll through them but I cant seem to get a second one open =(.

in your options, go to interface, one of the little selectable boxes in there asks if you want a 2nd hot bar.

Oh and I take it that basic piloting is all that is required for the yacht? What about the Falcon model ship?

you need to be master Privateer(neutral pilot) to fly the YT-1300

Does anyone on Flurry know where I can find large naboo house deeds? All I can find are small and one medium so far.

Sorry I'm on Starsider not flurry

I did find out (for any of you on the trial) that we get everything except Trials of Obiwan, when we upgrade.

I'm tempted to buy the old starter kit to get the personal transport vehicle that comes with it.

There you go.

Archived