Home

Have a hug

Rogue Nine

Interesting. I wouldn't have a problem hugging some stranger on the street if that was all it was.

Caveats:

- unless the other person had an obvious medical condition that might be contagious.

- I would also be concerned about ulterior motives so yeah, I would also check my wallet afterwards to make sure I still had it and its contents. Gotta watch out for the con artists, know what I mean? :(

huh, made me chuckle, not sure if it was because it was humorous or because it was "touching", but it made me chuckle, I was half-expecting it to be some sort of pick-pocket scam, shows what stereotyping does for ya.

Edit to below: After I watched it I was quite pleased to know it wasn't a scam and just a guy trying to brighten others day, but I can't help my preconcieved thoughts. I saw a guy who was less than clean wearing a trenchcoat trying to get people close to him, I'm sorry if what was preprogrammed in my brain told me to "watch out", but thats the way it goes.

It saddens me greatly to see a number of you view this as some sort of scam, when it really isn't anything close to resembling one. How hard is to understand that that guy just wants to give people hugs out of the goodness of his heart?

Sigh. Now I need a hug.

With all the joke videos that get put here, I wasn't 100% sure what to expect at first. It wasn't that we thought it was a scam, I think some of us thought it _might_ be a scam at first. You should see the wacky things people do in Chicago to try to pickpocket or scam someone.

In any case, once I realized that yes, this is the Real Deal, I thought it was very cool.

*Jae gives everyone a hug*

Archived