1. 1. Should the Ebon Hawk Go

• Yes definatley
    • NO WAY
    • No but it should be changed a bit
    • Dont care

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way can you get rid of the Hawk, Like ED said, it's like the Falcon, you can't get rid of it. Now, some changes could be good, like if Bao is repairong that section, for the whole frigin game, why can't it get fixed, ever? And where is the refresher that Jolee was complaining about. They need to bring back the empty containers aswell, those were handy. And what is the point of that little room wher Juhani/Mira are? Another good question, where does one control the turret? But the Hawk has to stay around, whether our questions get answered or not.

Excellent point! No doubt Ebon Hawk had some serious damage to the paint job after that hard crash on Malachor V. :nod:

Right, and if they allow you to customize paint job and add vinyls, accesories etc., I bet they'll name the game Knights of the Old Republic: Underground.

But the Malachor discussion brings up another classic question:

The Hawk is pretty much boomed when it crash-lands into Malachor. How the hell does it leave Malachor all shiny and new?

Plus it falls into a large chasm, and hovers back up later? What does Exile have a remote control for the ship or what?

I loved the Falcon. What they could do for KOTOR III is have you flying some random ship, but to not let the player get too attached too it. Anyways, ull get the Ebon near the begining but not at the begining. (sorry its 1AM, I think someone alrdy said this, im just supporting the idea hehe.)

Oh and PLEASE oh PLEASE have an explanation as to where the Ebon Hawk was, how it got here, etc...dont give us "memory wipe" crap from T3 again lol.

Just a thought... isn't the Ebon Hawk already "scrached"?

RedHawke the ebon hawk has a lot of damage but its worse than scrathched and any way thats not what i ment. im sure u no that.

no offence men in last statement, sory if u got ofended

and Hellfyre please learn some grammer it tool a while to under stant exactly what you rote

No way. No way at all. The only way they could possibly hope to get KotOR III to be as good as KotOR is to play on your nostalgia and bring back as much of the first game as possible, because everyone loves Revan, everyone loves the droids, everyone loves Carth, everyone loves Canderous, and everyone loves Jolee. I was so angry when they killed Vrook in TSL. He deserved a better death!

I'm still of the opinion that I'd rather have a freighter like the one parked at the docks in Nar Shaddaa, it looks cooler, it has two killer turrets mounted on the lower front appendages, it would have at least two levels. T3 and HK yes, the Hawk, c'mon folks AGAIN? OK, how about if you get to choose somewhere in the game if you want the Hawk or something else? I still think incorperating the Hawk into the main storyline of another sequel is like having the road-warrior car in Australia in one story, then the next story takes place in Africa, and somehow, completely by chance the same road warrior car is mysteriously there, AND THEN the third story takes place in the U.S., and the characters, unbeknownst to them just happen by chance, AGAIN, to stumble upon the SAME CAR.

I could however concede that if the story takes the PC to a new Jedi enclave where he/she/it is trained and recieve an interstellar mission, that they might be given the newly revamped Ebon Hawk to use for Jedi purposes, but you'd never be able to go anywhere in the universe incognito. Don't you guys and gals ever get tired of driving the same old car, and you need another one? I'd like to think we could have another ship that could be made even faster than the Hawk, still carry empty canisters, have even more secret chambers, have a flight control floor and a cargo floor, four or five individual crew quarters, a work/lab bench, a kolto tank (med bay perhaps even with a dedicated medical droid in case you get your hand cut off in a lightsaber duel), a better navigation console, a dual hyperdive :Oo a droid repair/docking station, a cork board with tacks, a coffee maker and a communications console to contact the Enclave if necessary, OOOH and what about one of those holo-game boards like they played on the Millenium Falcon in A New Hope. Just think of the possibilities..... Do you really want the same old Ebon Hawk again?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I voted 'I don't care' because it wouldn't really affect the context of the plot of KotOR III (whatever it may be, if the game ever gets made). Also, you have to take the factor into consideration that KotOR III might take place in such a timeline where the Ebon Hawk doesn't exist yet or it doesn't exist anymore or it's too old. Yet again, if KotOR III is a prequel, it wouldn't really be KotOR III now would it? Anyway, I'll get back on topic.

It seems to me like there's at least an attempt to create some sort of continuity between the KotOR games. As for the age of the Ebon Hawk, recall that many thought the Millennium Falcon was also too old to be useful. I'd like to see it in use, even if updated or otherwise modified. However, as you say, it likely won't affect gameplay.

I think it should be kept, but changed. There should be a lab station in the medical bay and some prisoner cages in the cargo hold. And some kind of a land speeder should be added into the garage so that you don't have to use Force Speed to get somewhere fast. I can't begin to imagine the countless hours (split among all my completed games of course) of running through the dune sea on Tatooine and occasionally being interrupted by some random group of tusken raiders.

And Vaelastraz, what about the Ebon Falcon ;)

Archived