Home

Xizor

Darth Ablett

Since it's been stated that Xizor is mentioned in the game (and possibly dying half-way through the campaign), what role will he have?

In one of the IGN videos Tyber seeks to set up Xizor when stealing Tibanna gas, so they interact somewhat. Will the interaction be mostly indirect like the gas mission?

Also, how does Tyber have access to the StarVipers? Xizor isn't dead by the start of the campaign, and I thought these ships were exclusive to him.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/StarViper-class_attack_platform <-Link.

I know why Tyber is his own man, as Xizor already has a story of his own, but I'll find it a little odd if an underworld character said to be pretty much the 3rd most powerful being in the Galaxy doesn't get much of a look-in in an underworld-themed story.

ESB ? but DS II wasn't operational when the Bothan Spy.net infiltrated it I thought ... but so it is possible... so ESB to ROTJ ? .... mayby but Underworld has acces to the MandalMotors products StarViper, Crusader etc..

and MandalMotors belongs.. to Xizor (or belonged) ... I don't think that they sotolen the MM shipyards ..?! anyway Xizor also bought the rights to StarViper design so in Xizor era there are no StarVipers....

Artoo-Eetoo, you have a good point but I think you are forgetting one particular thing about these crime organizations, they are owned by criminals. I'm sure Tyber's wallet is deep enough for him to "borrow" the designs of the StarViper. It's not like MandalMotors is hindered by scruples or morals or some other moral binding code.

Heh I it is like to know that criminals know much about criminal underworld and Xizor must know that Tyber gots his best fighter... yes I know that Mandalarions love credits... (XI:Wath 10 Viragos were seen over Ryloth?! MandalMotors gonay pay for it) Xizor owns MM so if they woudl sell those plans to the Consortium things woudl go bad for MM veary veary bad... And selling MM bigest destroyers and corvets also .. woudl be little crazy under Xizors nose.. and the Scennario of Tyber getting Xizors trone is like more realistic (As we know he "must" die :))

Edit... heh I was late :) :

But MM can't just sell things like that .. can it? I don't think they realy like their lives ...:D

Heh sorry I have a hmm some kind of "writeing disese" (don't know how to say it in english...Dislesko? I move letters to wrong spots). I hope my post is more readable now :) ...

Hmm anyway it is strange with that Xizor gets owned ..(again)..but everything is possible and nobody knows wath next Star Wars will bring..

Heh I it is like to know that criminals know much about criminal underworld and Xizor must know that Tyber gots his best fighter... yes I know that Mandalarions love credits... (XI:Wath 10 Viragos were seen over Ryloth?! MandalMotors gonay pay for it) Xizor owns MM so if they woudl sell those plans to the Consortium things woudl go bad for MM veary veary bad... And selling MM bigest destroyers and corvets also .. woudl be little crazy under Xizors nose.. and the Scennario of Tyber getting Xizors trone is like more realistic (As we know he "must" die :))

Edit... heh I was late :) :

But MM can't just sell things like that .. can it? I don't think they realy like their lives ...:D

You sound like that Devaronian dude, Villie. :)

Okay, I think that might be possable. But remember Xizor may actually be giving Ty some of the ships (for a price) so Ty can go play with Jabba. Well unfortunately Xizor have his vitality issue afterwards and hsi hot hot successor lady is not powerful enough (ok she got creamed later also)

I only recently realised that the StarViper "Virago" was in EaW all along, in the uniqueunits.xml. I just thought I'd mention it for all those out there wanting a StarViper squadron before FoC. Not that there's very long to wait now anyway. It will take some tweaking to get a squadron but nothing too difficult.

Looking forward to FoC!

Heh sorry I have a hmm some kind of "writeing disese" (don't know how to say it in english...Dislesko? I move letters to wrong spots). I hope my post is more readable now :) ...

Hmm anyway it is strange with that Xizor gets owned ..(again)..but everything is possible and nobody knows wath next Star Wars will bring..

I think you mean dyslexia.

Archived