Home

SinglePlayer

BAMbeesh

Ive just recently downloaded the 5amura1 stances pack with the help of fellow Jedi Buffy and was wondering if theres anyway to use these new stances in Single Player because i like them so much!

I have put the file in my base folder as with all other mods but it only seems to change the stances in multplayer any help?

Ive just recently downloaded the 5amura1 stances pack with the help of fellow Jedi Buffy and was wondering if theres anyway to use these new stances in Single Player because i like them so much!

I have put the file in my base folder as with all other mods but it only seems to change the stances in multplayer any help?

I think when you start new SP Game then Stance mod effects you & all NPC too I think .. Im not sure but .. did you start new Game after install Mod ?

Cool, starting a new savegame applies the new stances thanx once again Buffy. However i found out that continuing my original save from half way through also applied the new stances once i reached the next checkpoint! Result as i dont have to start all over again from the begining. Cheers

PS I hope im not annoying anyone by asking so many questions in succession but i have one more. To save starting a new thread i shall ask it here. How do i apply the moviesaberclashmod to JA+ because it works in singleplayer but does not seem to show in JA+?

Archived