Home

starwarsknights.com down?

Char Ell

I can't seem to pull up http://www.starwarsknights.com and get a "server cannot be found" error message. Of course I'm able to get on a bunch of other Internet sites including lucasforums.com without issue.

Anybody else having this problem with swk.com?

They are having some problem with the main LFNetwork web server, meaning that more or less all LFNetwork hosted sites, starwarsknights.com included, currently are unavailable (LucasForums and LucasFiles seems to be the exceptions since they likely run on their own servers). As far as I understand it the staff are aware of the problem and working on fixing it. :)

As stoffe said, there has been a major problem with the primary LFNetwork server and all the LFNetwork sites are presently down. Some of the staff is currently working on data recovery with the data center that hosts the servers, which means that the site will likely be down for a few more days.

Short update:

As you can see, the starwarsknights.com site and its subdomains (that includes the kotor tool site) are back online since a few days. However, you will be experiencing errors when trying to download files such as the modding tools (the featured mods should work though as they are located on a different server), using the search function or posting comments. The staff (basically matt-- ) is in the process of fixing those errors and restoring the data for all the lfnetwork sites. The sites should become fully functional again shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to create a new thread, but I saw this topic, so I may as well post here. I just went to download the GFF File Comparison Tool and it seems that the site is down. Is this just me? If it isn't, is there any word on the status? I don't need the file anymore, I just figured I'd ask.

EDIT: It must have been maintenance or something; it's back up now.

• 6 months later...

Is the LFN server for game fan sites having issues?

I get "server not found" responses when I try to access starwarsknights.com, jediknight.net, or swgalaxies.net but the forums are working fine (obviously, since I can make this post :))

Not anymore. I can get to all three of the LFN web sites I mentioned previously. Maybe it was my ISP but I wasn't having problems accessing any other web sites besides those three. In any case, all is well now and I'm back to happily browsing LFN websites. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived