Home

Erm.... a little help please?

kotor_freak

hi, i've only recently bought star wars galaxies and i'm also new to the galxaxy forums so this might be in the wrong place but anyway, my cousin told me the legacy quest changed a bit but when i came up to the varalairan haul quest for the empire and i completed it nothing came up to do after, i don't know if this is a bug but i'm trying to restart the quest but it won't let me, so any of you got any ideas? thanks alot

hey thanks for informing me on whats happened ive been frustrated for ages at the quest. Nah, ive talked to commander barrazz or whatever his name is an he jus says get back to work oh and im on the flurry server thanks again

Hey there, Im on flurry as well. Name is Almar Gilead. If you see me, give a shout out and we will hang. I spend alot of time in space trying to earn the right to use the YT-1300 i bought. =D

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my life now has a meaning!!!!!!!!! lol thanks guys i didn't know what to do. I'm now just doing the droid quest and i have to go and get the head from Jabba, let me guess i have to do like a thousand quests to get to him, right? thanks again

Archived