Home

How do you declare overt for PVP in space?

Almar

I have figured out that you go to a rebel or imperial space station and declare overt but I must be doing it wrong because I see players that are opposite the faction I declared and I cant PVP them.+

So can someone tell me easy to follow instructions as to how to declare faction and PVP as a freelance (privateer Pilot)?

Thanx as usual,

Almar, Flurry

I have read every post on every site. I have read the game manuals. I have used the support database. I have tried everything and it’s always the same: Declare overt status at a factional space station. Not once have I seen how to do that =(. It must be something simple, but where these stations are and how to declare anything at them is a mystery. I have been to every system and visited all the space stations. the neutral ones offer repairs landings and quests the rebel and imperial ones have no menu. I'm so confused =(.

Any help would be appreciated.

when I fly near those stations there is no option to communicate in any way. That is what I'm trying to figure out. How do you get them to communicate?

hit shift + c

That will target the closest station and communicate with them. Also if you need to find a station hit n to bring up your map, then find one on there and make a waypoint for it.

ok once i got the ground faction thing figured out, I was able to go overt. Of course there were no other overt players to fight but at least I figured it out. I wanted to thank the peeps on this board. I got more help here than in-game support and the SWG boards combined.

A funny story, the in game support actually sent an update to my ticket saying that there is NO pvp in space. Who hired those people lol.

Archived