Home

What is your avatar and why?

Totenkopf

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a combination of Darth Maul and David Bowie from the Heathen album. (HUGE Bowie fan since forever...) with flames added for flare. (Get it? FLARE!)

Does your blazing love for hot puns indicate you carry a torch for these singularly luminous wordplays? You'll ignite an inferno of bad plays on words that will combust the thread in a brilliant conflagration. :devburn:

Mine = Jeff Bridges as "The Dude" (A.K.A.: Jeff Lebowski) from the Coen Brother's cult classic masterpiece: "The Big Lebowski"

(If you haven't seen it yet, drop everything you are doing this very second and rectify that situation immediately!!!!)

:joy:

I re-watched it recently, and found myself totally identifying with The Dude's state of life he manages to find himself in. I've recently had a few weeks like that...

My Custom Title is also a line of dialog taken from the movie (actually, from the very scene the avatar was taken from, I do believe...) But it does apply truthfully to me... most of the time...

They peed on your f*cking rug, man!

You have no frame of reference here, Donny. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie.

There must always be someone that wanders into the crossfire and gets mercilessly slaughtered, and i felt it was my time to be that person. So, carry on.

Archived