Home

What is your avatar and why?

Totenkopf

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, i'm one of the few people that generically use a custom rodian on JKJA on x live. So out of all the applicable combatants, we held a little compo as to who was "the super rodian" The results speak for themselves :D

jebbers is derived from my real life nickname, Jeb. Instead of saying grandpa when i was learning to speak, it came out as Jeb. And the name has stuck for almost 20 years. Other variations include Jebby, Jebadiah, Jebadiah Obidiah, Jebadiah Springfield, and the famous jebbers!

My brother came up with a character based off of IG-88. A droid that looked pretty much like IG-88, but with different colored eyes. IG-64 was a force-sensitive droid. I originally signed on to this forum under his name because he was looking for ways to become a jedi in Galaxies. Eventually the name became mine, and he changed his to various things. :p

My av is a part of a shirt that says "yank the plank" regarding judging others. I have the Bible scripture in my sig that goes along with it. My favorite tv evangalist Ed Young came up with the sermon about how we should stop judging someone else and exame ourselves instead. He's a pretty good guy.

Archived