Home

[Discussion]Should I start a Cross-Jurisdiction Episode?

CSI

Should I write a Cross-Jurisdiction Episode after CSI Coruscant Episode 1?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I write a Cross-Jurisdiction Episode after CSI Coruscant Episode 1?

• Yes, definitely.
    • No, not this time. Maybe later.
    • I don't know. Up to you.

I finished 1 fic, CSI: Nar Shaddaa Episode 1, and still undergoing CSI: Coruscant Episode 1, which all in CEC.

Later, I thought about to come out with a Cross-Jurisdiction--which several case with same M.O. and same suspect(s) happened within a lot of stars. For example, a murder occured in Coruscant, but soon, another murder had also occured in Nar Shaddaa, therefore brings the two teams together...

When should I write it? My opinion is leave it for now, after I write more, then I write a cross-jurisdiction.

What do you think? Feel free to post your comments.

[Mods: This may look like advertising, but I just want to know what other people think, so PM me if this is inappropriate.]

you can do it yourself. edit your first post and look at the top. you'll see the "delete post" option. it'll wipe the whole thread.

Actually, once someone else posts, we don't want to delete threads. It drops the other people's post counts. We want people to ask the moderators to close the threads instead.

And closing thread per CSI's request.

CSI--write whatever you feel like writing. :) --Jae

Archived