Home

Ok something has been puzzling me

Almar

I do not understand the ground professions insofar as can you be a Jedi and a Smuggler? I guess what im asking is how many different professions can you have? i.e. Shipwright, bounty hunter, military officers, chef etc. . . Is there a difference between the crafting professions and the adventure professions. Could you be a Jedi, Smuggler, Shipwright?

these are the availible professions:

- Jedi

- Bounty Hunter

- Smuggler

- Spy

- Officer

- Commando

- Medic

- Trader (Domestic Goods)

- Trader (Engineering)

- Trader (Munitions)

- Trader (Structures)

- Entertainer

You can only be one of these at once, as well as one of these...

- Imperial Navy Pilot

- Rebel Pilot

- Freelance Pilot

Also everyone is a politician.

There used to be 32 professions that people could be, you had 250 skill points and each box in a profession took so many up, you could mix professions and master 2-3 at once. That is all long gone though.

Sounds like it used to be set up like ultima online. We had a skill point total as well, and could be anything that we could fit into that range. On everquest2 I was a chef and a wizard. I am learning more and more every day and I am still liking the overall game play better than the other MMORPG's I have played.

I just respec'd to Spy after being a bounty hunter for a long time. Spy is so much fun to play. Especially being able to harrass the jedi younglings in restuss....the commando isn't someone to mess with though. freakin aoe attacks not only destealth me, but they DOT me so i can't go back into stealth without everyone knowing where i am.

Archived