Home

Coruscant should be in the new game

clonetrooper09

Coruscant sounds promising. I'd like to see it in KotOR III. IMO, it will be pwn if KotOR III gets awesome graphics. The Coruscant I saw in Jedi Academy was a major turnoff, really.

But as Skye said, Coruscant is a vast world, rich in detail. It should only be included if the devs do justice to it.

Im all for corusent but the thing with corusent is that its spose to be so vast and all. They would have to make it in one building or street because off coruscent spose to be so vast with so many levs. Cause if you read any the luarture about coruscent spose to be one city on top of another, and then another and so on. And lets be honest how sick off it would you be if you spent the hole game in one city. I think if they are going to do it they should make it you have to do some stuff in the jedi temple or the sente building and then once your finished send you somewere else. Me personaly send use to Alderaan weve not seen enough off that planent in my oppion.

Why not:

1) It's not in the Unknown Regions

2) It's not the home of the True Sith, where the dark evils threatening the galaxy are stirring [Note: That's Mud'Ah'Z :xp: ]

3) The Jedi are, at the end of TSL, decentralised, in hiding, and barely a fraction of what they once were,

4) The Republic is in deep trouble and in all probability undergoing a recession.

Fun place to be?

Why not:

2) It's not the home of the True Sith, where the dark evils threatening the galaxy are stirring [Note: That's Mud'Ah'Z :xp: ]

3) The Jedi are, at the end of TSL, decentralised, in hiding, and barely a fraction of what they once were,

4) The Republic is in deep trouble and in all probability undergoing a recession.

Fun place to be?

You assume Kotor III will feature the True Sith...

Wrong!

I have insider information that it will be decades after Kotor II.

@Topic:

Coruscant rocks. I just has to be in the game.

Why not:

Fun place to be?

That's right. But it's possible the True Sith come out of hiding and start attacking the Republic. Isn't that why Revan was readying the Republic? So it is possible they attack Coruscant.

I'm not sure if training in the Jedi Council would work, though, knowing there are so few. But there us a chance. It could be the Lost Jedi rebuilt the Jedi Order (depends on alignment of the exile).

It also depends on how much time there is between K2 and K3, how long the Jedi Order had to recover.

@Topic:

You have insider information that KotOR III will take place decades after KotOR II? So are you basically inferring that you know KotOR III is being made? And what 'insider information' are you speaking of? Do you know someone from LA or something along those lines?

You have insider information that KotOR III will take place decades after KotOR II? So are you basically inferring that you know KotOR III is being made? And what 'insider information' are you speaking of? Do you know someone from LA or something along those lines?

He was joking. I apologise on Vaelastraz' behalf for getting your hopes up. On Topic: If Coruscant does appear in Kotor III, which it will not, because I am certain Kotor III will never happen, they would likely give you the same amount of explorability Taris had in Kotor I and Nar Shaddaa had in Kotor II. Keep in mind the mediocrity of the Odyssey Engine, on which the games are made.

You assume Kotor III will feature the True Sith...

Wrong!

@Topic:

I have insider information that the main villain will be a gigantic shoe!

It will indeed be set decades after K2, and the Gungans have taken over the galaxy...

I'm sure you al heard of the new "Star Wars 2007" game coming out. I was reading an article on Gamestop. It said that this game is not going to be battlefront 3, since that game is being made without Pandemic. So this game is gonna be something else. Possible Kotor III or another Jedi Academy game.

acctually, clonetrooper, all your posts in this thread dont correspond with the topic ;). there's a separate thread to deal with SW07 i believe.

OT:

Coruscant is a must. taris was positively stunning (the views, not the quests and all) and if they could make something like that for coruscant, K3 would pwn.

OT:

Coruscant is a must. taris was positively stunning (the views, not the quests and all) and if they could make something like that for coruscant, K3 would pwn.

Put perfectly, thats pretty much what i invisaged corusant as even whe playing Kotor1. If it could be like that then it should be a must. And Taris gave us quite a bit when you think of it so about the same amount of content would be good

I'd love to see Coruscant, but at the end of the game. It would be the perfect site for a massive battle with the True Sith.

Now that sounds good.

A weakened republic in turmoil and disarray quite sometime after TSL, perhaps a quest to find Revan, perhaps not. But, the onslaught of the true sith and their legions decending upon coruscant must be repelled and defeated.

How would that work if I was playing dark though?

There would have to be multi-layered levels with quests to take us all over Coruscant and back somewhat similar to Taris and perhaps travel between points on the planet. Remember, this place is vast.

Alkonium may be right. There really is no evidence anywhere that KIII is even on someone's drawing board. The chances of KIII being made are fading into bleakness faster than a Bastilla Shan parry.

However, I do hold out a measure of hope in the fact that things are ever changing. Today there's no sign of KotOR3.

...but, you never know what tomorrow may bring.

Archived