Home

Gimme a break, mad tin-foil hatters

Dagobahn Eagle

OK, so some of you may know of the recent plane crash in NYC (the Yankee pitcher and his flight instructor flying into an appartment building). Well, I found this heads-up here...

...Which leads through here...

...to this, the nuttiest thread in the universe. If the immature, bad-taste jokes aren't bad enough, read on: These guys make themselves a conspiracy theory out of the crash - a "9/11 cover-up" in miniature! Is it just me, or do these people have zero brains whatsoever?

Sigh. Losing faith in humanity, one nutbar at a time.

They still haven't realized that every major thing or problem in recent history has had a conspiracy?

9/11

Pentagon

Princess Diana

JFK's Assassination

And more or less:

Death of Hitler

Lincoln's Assassination

Why can't it just be so? :\

Lol, yeah. The Yankee's guy made sure he accidentally crashed his plane into a building of no signifigant importance on a day that looked kinda like 9/11/01 when turned upside down.

There is a nut commanding all of these things and he's making sure little details like that appear.

I just love how all the conspiracy theorists all act as if they have reached some new level of understanding "LIKE OMG I SHAL NEVA BELEEEVE WAT I SEEE!" "THE GOVERNMENT WANTS ME SPLEEN AND HAZ DA KURE 4 AIDS!!!IONE"

WE ALL LIVE IN THE MATRIX, DONT BE FOOLED.

LAWL

Archived