Home

Damn, this place is dead

Blondbeard

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Max (alias any other name under the sun) was a prick in an almost fun way. He started the whole thing because the admin here wouldn't make him a mod, so he decided to spam and flame until his arse hurt, then when he realised he was being a prick he decided he was having too much fun to stop.

Otherwise though, he's almost a nice guy.

Afraid i was having far too much fun antagonising *sp* him to let him be nice.

I was funny back then so i used it to it's full extent. Now i'm old and decreped with no more wit than a shrivelled up baked bean that's hidden under the floorboards for years and had it's backside sniffed and turned down by many vermin.

Fealiks for moderator everyone! Voting starts now! (I'm obviously kidding, democracy never works in an internet forum... pure dictatorship is the only way around here)

I normally would agree with you, but for the sake of argument:

The Abh Nation

You'll find that yours truly has been elected to be Global Moderator. Further proof that Internet democracy doesn't really work. :p

Yeah, I was wondering why he was a mod...

But seriously, democracy never works on the internet because by and large, money is exchanged for domains and web-space. Therefore, wherever you go on the internet, someone owns part of it and it's pretty much up to them to decide what happens with their site (much like someone who owns a house can dictate what their guests can and can't do).

Yes, to a degree, one can take on suggestions as to the running of said forum/site/thing, but unless money is exchanged for services (so if you pay for a subscription to some site) members don't really have a say in things as you are free to come and go as you please and if you don't like it, you can leave (unlike, in most cases, a country, where chances are not only are you forced to stay, but you are forced to live under the rules of your government which is why democracy works in the real world... almost).

Hell, if we had democracy here, chances are, Ray would be a mod.

• 1 month later...

Archived