Home

What you couldn't do/say in KotOR II...

The Architect

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I definitely wanted to lay one on Atton and make a real man of him (although options for Mical and Bao-Dur would also have been welcome for alternate play-throughs -- heck, I'd have romanced Mandalore, too).

And yes on getting my old lightsaber back from Atris.

Wanted to be able to actually fight off the Jedi Masters on Dantooine when they tried to sever my Force connection (even if I'd have to lose and have Kreia save me at the last second for continuity).

Wanted more neutral/gray/thoughtful options. The PCs in both KotOR games weren't as clever as I could have wished...

Ah, and recruit both Handmaiden and Mical -- and dump Goto.

I definitely wanted to lay one on Atton and make a real man of him (although options for Mical and Bao-Dur would also have been welcome for alternate play-throughs -- heck, I'd have romanced Mandalore, too).

How about Hanharr? (Joke) :)

Actually, I would also have liked to slap Mandalore in the face, when he applauded Bao-Dur for the destruction the MSG wrought at Malachor V. Quite possibly the worst display of inhuman behaviour I've seen in a Star Wars game from a non-villain. Yuck! I'd resist the dark side, but that wouldn't have stopped me from giving that pig a piece of my mind!! :mad:

"No your an Exile"

While arguing with Atris about your involvement in the Mandalorian Wars: "I am not a crook"

While attempting to motivate the Khoonda militia: "Ask not what your settlement can do for you, ask what you can do for your settlement"

At first encounter with Atris: "Woh Woman! Shut Up! ... Now... Kiss Me... you know you sooo want to."

Romance option to Bao-Dur, definitely better than retard mike who would prefer to sniff at your laundry(and Kreia's) more than anything else.

Play Pong using G0-T0, him being the ball, or bowling ball him for that matter.

Able to get Visas into that dancer's outfit, and yell "shake that body"

Getting hit on by a random female wookiee, or a hutt.

Dude, that's gross.... I much prefer the Handmaiden.

anyway back on topic

1. Charge the Handmaiden's (Brianna's) loading ramp

2. Kill Kreia, free up space for useful people

3. Knock out Bao-Dur

4. Become a Mandalorian

5. Marry the Handmaiden (Brianna) :D

How about changing it to Marry ALL handmaidens? that would be fun.

Personally I don't think Bastila is that good of the choice anyways, by the time of TSL she should be kind of old.

Brianna maybe annoying, but she get the skills to try all those difficult tricks with her athletic skills.

Visas > all.

1) A coherant plot. But that's not in the cards.

2) Being able to get more out of the characters. You gain influence, then get info dump, Jedi them up/get a stat boost, and no more conversation. Ugh! Part of the reason I play K1 again and again was to see the characters grow and change (Making Canderous's return a bit of a bummer. It's like he never got over crushing skulls for Davik). I mean, opening to the Force? That was worth a dialogue tree at least!

3) Along the same lines, romance options may not have been a bad thing. Then again, with the characters being as creepy as they were, maybe I should reconsider.

4) Get rid of G0-T0, and make both Brianna AND Mical recruitable. The droid's useless, those two are tanks with lightsabers.

5) Side with Kreia. Jedi and Sith can bugger themselves.

6) A cut-scene (if Revan was LS) between Carth and Canderous. What's changed and stayed the same since the Star Forge? My pet theory was that they work together, but so far under the table as to scrape floorboards.

• 2 weeks later...

YES! kill goto!

making both handmaiden and disciple recruitable is a great idea:)

actually be able to talk about things besides pazaak to atton, and to talk to bao-dur at all once they become jedi.

throw rotten eggs at atris and vrook.

the ability to be sarcastic to the NPCs with getting DSP. i mean, it's not like i killed them or even threatened to...

F!Exile to Atton "Peel your eyes from my chest, or fish them off the floor - your choice."

F!Exile to Mical. "Sorry, but I still see you as twelve years old."

M!Exile to Atris, "I didn't catch you spouting the Code when you were in my bunk all those nights."

To Kavar and/or Vrook "I'm not here to kill you. Letting you go to the Force is mercy - and I'm not interested in mercy. Rot as you left me to rot."

At first encounter with Atris: "Woh Woman! Shut Up! ... Now... Kiss Me... you know you sooo want to."

Romance option to Bao-Dur, definitely better than retard mike who would prefer to sniff at your laundry(and Kreia's) more than anything else.

Play Pong using G0-T0, him being the ball, or bowling ball him for that matter.

Able to get Visas into that dancer's outfit, and yell "shake that body"

Getting hit on by a random female wookiee, or a hutt.

How about changing it to Marry ALL handmaidens? that would be fun.

Personally I don't think Bastila is that good of the choice anyways, by the time of TSL she should be kind of old.

Brianna maybe annoying, but she get the skills to try all those difficult tricks with her athletic skills.

Visas > all.

Good idea about the Handmaiden thing.....:D But Visas... :barf:

• 10 months later...

1) talk about something with atton instead of playing pazaak with him

2) charging my bothan stun stick up handmaiden's loading ramp

3) male exile to handmaiden:''if you dont care, why dont we go jumpp on a trampoline fully naked and invite visas too :D "

4) cut kreia's other hand off nad laugh in her face

5) cut scion's arms and legs off and ask if he can repair THAT

6) crashland the ebon hawn in Nar shadda's red light district

7) just gut all the refugees and claim the sector for yourself

8) after killing talia, behead vakle and claim onderon :D

9) saying something to bao-dur except for "never mind"

10) cut the remote in half to make him stop beeping

11) ask HK if he wanna ger rid of the ''tattood and horned meatbag with th stupid droid flying around his head''

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to have:

jabbed GOTO with my lightsaber and watched him melt.

Made out with Mira

Beaten the truth out of Kriea

Made out with the handmaiden

launched the remote out of the loading ramp

made out with Visas

decapitate Mical

EVERYTHING except launching the remote off the loading ramp. i would've beaten down kreia with the remote instead. i also would've left vrook on the ravager or malachor v. or just slapped him with a rubber chicken... repeatedly... until has face ripped off. possibly tie him to a chair and force him to watch me charge up visa's loading ramp. HA! :smash:

i just really hate that guy...

oh and the post above me made me laugh... and at times, i giggled... i didn't really say that.

1. More romance options and killing off party member options. (Hanhar, Mira, Atris, Bao Dur, as well as more fully develop what's already there with party members you already have option for)

2. Ability to delegate assasination missions to Hk-47 or spying missions to G0T0.

3. Allow you to get your lightsaber back from Atris

4. DS options to set your party against each other and have them kill each other off

5. Unlock the navicomputer

6. Totally sabotage all sides in restoration of Telos as DS option, leaving it as barren wasteland at end.

7. Team up with Kreia at the end as DS ending instead of killing her

8. Manipulate your companions into doing at least some of the main parts of the quest for you, and make outcomes very different based on who you choose, and methods used. For instance, delegating the resolution of the whole Serrocco and Exchange conflict with the refugees, I'd like to see an Hk-47 option to spare only Serroco (in the name of preserving the strength of the republic and getting rid of what undermines it at the same time) and kill both the refugees and the exchange, and a Hanhar option to spare only the Exchange (killing off everyone that doesn't regularly pay him to kill and slaughter humans).

9. An actually effective upgrade to beast trick that has some relevance to the plot. Being able to steal control of the sith's beasts and turn them against their masters would be fun.

Taking that Twi'lek dancing girl from Telos with you on board the Hawk (you own her , so why not take her with you for entertainment ;) ) .

Staying with recruiting people , why not have a whole batch of those Transdoshian slavers from Nar-Shadaa acompaying you along the journey .

Other options I would have enjoyed :

- A gruesome horribly cruel death for every Party Member as a Dark Side choice

- Let Hanhaar have his way with Kreia or Atris

- Crash the Telos Citadel station into Telos

- Crash the Ravager ( Nihilus ship ) into the Citadel Station , wich then plumps in to Telos

- Steal another ship to fly around with

- As an Female Exile seduce Sion and make him waste Mikal and/or Kreia , then dumb him or be mercifull => an extreme make over :lol:

Archived