Home

What you couldn't do/say in KotOR II...

The Architect

#3 - Charge up Atton's loading ramp.

#2 - Give Ed Asner Master Vrook the slow, painful, beatdown I've been dying to give him since K1... with my fists (tactile is so much more satisfying).

and, most importantly,

#1 - At the end, take Kreia in my arms, and just hold her

I wouldn't expect that Atton has a "loading ramp", mainly because he is a guy. I tried to come at that in a respectful way. :)

Did I mention killing Kreia?

Actually, I think that you left that out... :p

Another thing that I wish I could do is:

1. Force Push (random) people into that central pit on Nar Shadaa. O' the evil fun...

2. Run faster

3. Pilot the Ebon Hawk

4. Have the ability to slice limbs off...

Thats all that I can think of for now....

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Will It Blend?: Goto

- Backhand Atris, take the lightsaber, and run like hell.

- Definatly more diverse and deeper romance options

- It's already a popular mod, but something not a human available as a main character

- A change in costume with Visas, like with the light and dark side.

- Blade color bronze crystal produced didn't look so much like orange

- pimping up EH with all the blingblings... lowrider, huge speakers, 43248698 tvs, huge pool with fountain in the middle, animal prints... and get it smooth with any female crew member gta style while doing drive-by in the hood.

Buy insurance for crashlanding.

• 2 weeks later...

“Backhand Atris, take the lightsaber and run like H***”

-Darth_Ave.

Yes! I wanted to get my double-bladed silver lightsaber back so badly.

The thing that bugged me most about the KotORs was the lack of acrobatics. I had just come from Jedi Academy were the sky was the limit… it was like losing a third dimension, I hated it most in Trayus Core. I really wanted to jump off the edge or be pushed off or something other than seeing Kreia fall off.

I also would have loved to explore more of Dantooine since I loved the world in game one and there’s even less of it in game two. Stupid barriers. Actually restoring the fuel stocks on Telos rather than only making a deal for that to occur would have been nice as well.

I’m not sure if anyone mentioned this already, but I would have liked to see Visas’s face. Me being a Visas fan I’d like to see her in color as opposed the pictures of her face in Star Wars Tales Volume 6.

As mentioned above flight of some form or another, if done well, would have been a major bonus in this one’s book. I don’t like that the Hawk is my ship, yet I can never even sit down in it, which brings me to my biggest problem: Eating. You have no idea how annoying it got to stand there in the Black Rakkatan village with all that transparent yellow food set out untouched in rows and not be able to even touch it. It was worse in the Sith Lords; not only was I subjected to watching dozens of other beings drink with the same yellow food arrayed before them, but the one time I actually was allowed to purchase something edible I had to feed it to Kath hounds! I don’t drink but I would at least like to have something when I go into all these restaurants. If I don’t I’ll start to feel like those people who go to coffee shops for the internet access but don’t buy anything. (Just kidding on the last one.) Yes, if you were wondering I am a teenage boy and have an appetite to match my age, though not my stature.

- pimping up EH with all the blingblings... lowrider, huge speakers, 43248698 tvs, huge pool with fountain in the middle, animal prints... and get it smooth with any female crew member gta style while doing drive-by in the hood.

Buy insurance for crashlanding.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

I would take the EH on MTV's Pimp My Ride and get it outfitted like GOTO's Yaht...

Or, better yet, I would just use the Trandoshan slavers to take over GOTO's Yaht and then turn it into a Playboy Mansion Spaceship...

(yes...it might sound lewd, but compared to the other things said in this thread, its not really that bad).

#2 - Give Ed Asner Master Vrook the slow, painful, beatdown I've been dying to give him since K1... with my fists (tactile is so much more satisfying).

Haven't you played DS?

2: Shove Kreia onto a lightsaber.

3: Shoot Kreia.

6: Shoot her again.

Did I mention killing Kreia?

You can do all of those. ;)

1. Force Push (random) people into that central pit on Nar Shadaa. O' the evil fun...

2. Run faster

#1 - How about mind tricking two thugs into jumping into the pit?

#2 - One word: turbo. ;)

And the only thing I want is to play the game. The whole game. The whole, finished game.

#1 - How about mind tricking two thugs into jumping into the pit?

#2 - One word: turbo.

#1-- Ohh, I know. I have done it. I just want to do that to more people, actually see them jump in (or be pushed in). I also just want to do that to unsuspecting random people. Thats all. :)

#2--Yes, I also know that there is force speed, but I thought that it might have been nice to not ahve to run with the blur, and use force points, and yeah.

On the other hand, I do kinda want to not be noticed as a Jedi sometimes. Just recently I have been playing KotoR 1 and not using any Jedi equipment, or even using a lightsaber, yet people know that I am a Jedi. I think that that is crazy!! Same thing with the Sith on Mannan, the recruiters don't want to talk to you... and you can't 'join' the Sith.

The thing that bugged me most about the KotORs was the lack of acrobatics. I had just come from Jedi Academy were the sky was the limit… it was like losing a third dimension, I hated it most in Trayus Core. I really wanted to jump off the edge or be pushed off or something other than seeing Kreia fall off.

I also would have loved to explore more of Dantooine since I loved the world in game one and there’s even less of it in game two. Stupid barriers. Actually restoring the fuel stocks on Telos rather than only making a deal for that to occur would have been nice as well.

I’m not sure if anyone mentioned this already, but I would have liked to see Visas’s face. Me being a Visas fan I’d like to see her in color as opposed the pictures of her face in Star Wars Tales Volume 6.

As mentioned above flight of some form or another, if done well, would have been a major bonus in this one’s book. I don’t like that the Hawk is my ship, yet I can never even sit down in it, which brings me to my biggest problem: Eating. You have no idea how annoying it got to stand there in the Black Rakkatan village with all that transparent yellow food set out untouched in rows and not be able to even touch it. It was worse in the Sith Lords; not only was I subjected to watching dozens of other beings drink with the same yellow food arrayed before them, but the one time I actually was allowed to purchase something edible I had to feed it to Kath hounds! I don’t drink but I would at least like to have something when I go into all these restaurants. If I don’t I’ll start to feel like those people who go to coffee shops for the internet access but don’t buy anything. (Just kidding on the last one.) Yes, if you were wondering I am a teenage boy and have an appetite to match my age, though not my stature.

Indeed, that has most definately bothered and annoyed me too. There should have been a little more depth in everyday functions. Well, on that thought, just not having to use the bathroom.

#1-- Ohh, I know. I have done it. I just want to do that to more people, actually see them jump in (or be pushed in). I also just want to do that to unsuspecting random people. Thats all. :)

Yes, that would be fun...MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

#2--Yes, I also know that there is force speed, but I thought that it might have been nice to not ahve to run with the blur, and use force points, and yeah.

That's what the turbo cheat is for. ;)

Oh, yeah, while I'm at it, kill Sion with something other than the Power of Love/Friendship.

There are a bunch of alternatives to that--convincing him he's already dead, for instance, or convincing him that Kreia has marked him for death.

I was just replaying Telos, and when I was B4, I actually talked to Jana Lorso. After downloading the dirt from the mainframe, I wish there could be more dialogue options with her and B4. It's pretty much like

Jana-B4 go be my droid slave, blah blah blah

B4- Ya Kay, whatev.

I'd much prefer something like this...

Jana- B4 Driod slave, blah blah

B4 - Uh, no thx. I quit.

Jana- Wait what?

B4- You heard me, meatbag. This job sucks, I'm out.

Also that half the time when you try and start conversation with Bao-Dur, the only response isn't "Never mind." I want to talk to Bao dur more, cause he rocks, and the game is like "No, sorry bye, talk to Disciple." I don't like that cause Disciple is ugly. Oh yeah, one more, fix Disciple's ugly face.

Oh, you should talk to Opo Chano and the droid by the docks while you're B-4D4.

Wow, didn't even think of that. I've been to the cantina as B4, but that's about it.

Also, Ctrl, Han Solo? What is wrong with your brain/eyes/both? I get han solo nowhere from him, the most I get is the Prince Charming from Shrek 2. (Look at that hair, LOOK AT THE HAIR AND TELL ME YOU DON'T SEE THAT!) I do think you should be able to pick whether or not to take handmaiden or disciple. But if you pick handmaiden and your female, who will you have as a romance option, you may ask. Simple, Bao-Dur romance option. I can honestly imagine them having a sort of sitcom where it's them living together, married, with remote as a pet.

Speaking of Bao-Dur, I would like to know more of his background with Exile. We basically get "I was the tech, she was the General, she told me to blow up Malacor V, and I did. End"

Wow, didn't even think of that. I've been to the cantina as B4, but that's about it.

Oh, you should definitely do it next time. It's quite fun--and rewarding (credit-wise ;)). Also, it's fun to pick the [Lie] options when you've B-4D4 (don't worry, no DS points :p).

Oh, and speaking of credits, Chodo will just give you 3,000 credits if you ask him. After dealing with the Exchange, ask him if he's considered bribing a Czerka employee, and with a high enough Persuade (which you should have anyway), he'll hand over 500 credits. And then after you talk to Opo Chano, Chodo will give you the 2,500 credits you need (though Opo Chano never actually gives them back...unless you kill him :evil6: ).

I get han solo nowhere from him, the most I get is the Prince Charming from Shrek 2. (Look at that hair, LOOK AT THE HAIR AND TELL ME YOU DON'T SEE THAT!)

:lol: I do see it!

I do think you should be able to pick whether or not to take handmaiden or disciple.

I've been saying that for some time now. What they should have done was have each character unlockable--so that if you play the game twice (once for each gender) you get to pick which one you want the third time. Or they could have just stuck with the original plan to have Handmaiden for LS characters and Visas for DSers.

But if you pick handmaiden and your female, who will you have as a romance option, you may ask.

Atton? :p

Speaking of Bao-Dur, I would like to know more of his background with Exile. We basically get "I was the tech, she was the General, she told me to blow up Malacor V, and I did. End"

I could barely get him to say that. Every time I talk to him, the conversation goes something like:

BAO-DUR: Yes, General?

ME: Never mind.

:p

I could barely get him to say that. Every time I talk to him, the conversation goes something like:

BAO-DUR: Yes, General?

ME: Never mind.

:p

Argh, same here. It drove me crazy. His conversation options seem sadly underdeveloped--not sure if this is due to cut content, or if it was always like that. Anyway, I ended up flipping a few switches with KSE just to be able to advance in conversation and train him as a Jedi.

Archived