Home

What Review score you reckon it will get from IGN?

Crezzer Fett

I thought IGN's score for EaW was pretty fair, actually. There were some serious gameplay flaws, especially compared with other big RTS games. The single player campaign was fairly shallow as well.

If it didn't have the "Man, this is so Star Wars" feel, it would be a pretty rubbish title IMO.

FoC will be a solid expansion, and will be fun, but it's not going to set the world on fire.

I agree with Ablett. EaW didnt deserve higher than what it got *in comparison to other games scores*. As Crezzers other thread shows IGN gave FoC 8.5. If EaW got 8 then there is really only .5 between them. This isnt right. FoC will add SO much more to the game. I expect FoC to really be a 9 and EaW could have then received an 8. Its worthy of an 8 in my book but IGN does always seem to mark things a tad on the hard side. Ablett, its pretty sucky we have to wait an extra day to get the game; we usually get stuff a day early! Id be half way through the campaign by now at least ;)

Im quite keen to check out the other RTS expansion 'dark crusade' that scored an 8.7!

Yes im wondering if there isnt some supply drama since no place has FoC here yet it was set for release today; even our buds in the US are stuggling to find copies it seems; or it has just sold out mega-quick. Thanks for the tip; CoH is WW2 isnt it. I will definately check it out after such a big rap. I steered clear of historical war RTS games after a few disappointments.

Archived