Home

Let it be known... (your old username before namechange)

Negative Sun

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know it sucks...I've been looking for about 9 months now lol, this one better be worth it, it's at Waterstone's...

Man i tried at 4 Waterstones stores and they all gave me the same snooty response, they looked at me like i was a book burner and said NO. Meh, although i did go into the same store twice and ask the same person twice without realising. Who makes a shop with two seperate entrances, i ask you!

EDIT : - P.S. Can we use this thread to state our original names before our name change? I paid a visit to the ol' Name Changers Salon, and I found a lot of people who've had their name change (and I probably knew them earlier). Reason is, I was confused at the sudden influx of people with big post counts and stuff... <_< >_>

Not a half bad idea since the name change thread doesn't really make it clear who was who before when ... uhh what? :xp:

I'll change the thread title a little so ppl will know ;)

Good suggestion :thumbsup:

I could, but there's really no point. Besides, I can't think of myself as anything other than 'the Doctor'. I've gone by other names in the past, but this one's stuck for the past year and a bit now. Since I joined here, actually.

... my God, I've been here for over a year now. Jae, book me a suite.

Archived